💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: 10 of 2015's Most Highly Anticipated Albums (Gaga is here!)

Featured Posts

She didn't say this, people misinterpreted her. She just said she's taking the year to promote cheek to cheek and the tour and lol people thought she apparently meant "no new music in 2015".

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

She didn't say this, people misinterpreted her. She just said she's taking the year to promote cheek to cheek and the tour and lol people thought she apparently meant "no new music in 2015".

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

So I guess ARTPOP will be "that" album which flopped and is being put in a negative context. I can already imagine how will reviews for Gaga's next album start: "Even though Gaga's latest effort ARTPOP didn't catch up to the expentations..."

Dunk96

All these articles are just putting unnecessary pressure on gaga, it's going to make her rush her work. She said nothing about a new release in 2015.

Pain of fame1

That's most likely based on old interviews... ACT II is not happening, sadly. :emma:

She said this april that ACT 2 is coming this year, but that was before C2C..i don't even know...

She said this april that ACT 2 is coming this year, but that was before C2C..i don't even know...

Even if I really want an act II (TEA, Onion Girl, Red Flame, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Ratchet, Brooklyn Nights, Temple… and others) it won't happen. 

Pain of fame1

Even if I really want an act II (TEA, Onion Girl, Red Flame, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Ratchet, Brooklyn Nights, Temple… and others) it won't happen. 

Why? :giveup: Just as a gift for your fans gaga :giveup:

LaMaisonGaga

Oh, I forgot on this forum people still think she won't release new music in 2015... as if her purpose is to be completely forgotten. 

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT

lamaisongaga.com

LeoFameMonster

If this is true then I can't wait for it! 2015 will be amazing. And her next album doesn't have to be ARTPOP 2.0 because she can just use some of the songs she would have used for ARTPOP 2.0 and freshen it up and rename the album. But you know Gaga she always likes to bring something new to the table and songs from 2013 might not cut it for her level of work ethic.

Staryu

Why? :giveup: Just as a gift for your fans gaga :giveup:

ARTPOP has such a bad image at this point and she said herself that she moved on to new projects. :fat: 

Why is he the writer when DWUW wasn't mentioned at all?  :rip: I think Forbes doesn't seem to like Gaga; all their recent articles were either bashing her or pulling some unreasonable nitpickings just to put her down :shrug:

Pain of fame1

ARTPOP has such a bad image at this point and she said herself that she moved on to new projects. :fat:

But she could just leak some songs like she did with BN in february 2014. Like 2-3 songs. Not release

Archived