💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ: Gaga denies claim by Kesha's lawyer that Dr. Luke raped her

SIRE

Featured Posts

1202-lady-gaga-dr-luke-kesha-tmz-2.jpg

Gaga insinuated on Howard Stern Tuesday morning she had been s-xually assaulted by a record producer years ago, but she didn't name names. 

Mark Geragos just tweeted, "Guess who the rapist was?" Someone responded and asked if it was Luke, and Geragos replied, "#bingo." Gaga's rep tells TMZ, "It's absolutely not true," although she would not comment on who Gaga was referring to when she made her comment on Stern.

Luke's rep tells TMZ, "Mark Geragos' statement is completely false and defamatory. Luke met Lady Gaga twice for less than half an hour total in those two meetings combined." The rep adds, "He has never been alone with her and never touched her. Neither meeting was in that time frame reported."

But Geragos tells TMZ, "I said it because it's true." Geragos says the Cosby scandal is a trigger for the revelation, saying, "The Cosby allegations have now made others more courageous about coming out." Geragos says he will depose Gaga in Kesha's s-xual assault lawsuit against Dr. Luke. He also tells us 3 other women -- "not as famous" -- also claim they had a similar experience to Kesha's and they will be deposed as well.

Gaga's rep just expanded on the singer's denial, saying, "The Dr. Luke lawsuit is utterly incomprehensible. This simply isn't true and how dare someone take advantage of such a sensitive matter."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/dr-luke-rape-lady-gaga-s-xual-assault-kesha-lawyer/#ixzz3Kpk6Z9q4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

I knew it wasnt true;.. People must stop this shi t before things go worse ... this can really harm Gaga

Shame on the lawyer. Makes me doubt Kesha's case if this is her lawyer.

First, we are not talking about rape but about abuse.

Second, we don't know if Gaga's acusings are absolutely solid. Guilty until proven otherwise.

It was Fusari. She said it's easy to guess, people know my history and who I've worked with.

FreePalestine

Robotboy

that puts kesha and ha lawyer in a very bad position no?

mess

:bye:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TimisaMonster

It makes sense that it was Rob now... :oops:

But...why would a gay man RAPE a woman as if he was thristy for some VAGINAL s-x? :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Azor Ahai

"Mark Geragos' statement is completely false and defamatory. Luke met Lady Gaga twice for less than half an hour total in those two meetings combined." The rep adds, "He has never been alone with her and never touched her. Neither meeting was in that time frame reported."

I dont want to be that person but...

I TOLD YOU SO!

It was Fusari. She said it's easy to guess, people know my history and who I've worked with.
. Yeah, it's not so hard to find out. Everything makes sense.

Archived