💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

If anyone ordered multiples of this. and is willing to trade for a signed ARTPOP Zone hardback tour programme, I would LOVE to. I missed this, and have two copies of the programme as I went with my partner and we don't need to. Would send tracked from the UK, and we could PayPal each other an amount (the same) so we were both protected if either didn't arrive. INBOX ME ANYONE. Desperate for this signed CD!!!!

I would be interested, plus I'm from the UK, I'm unsure if i'll have one left at the moment as i plan to to give them to friends and family, but hopefully i will! :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alanstrymonster

If anyone ordered multiples of this. and is willing to trade for a signed ARTPOP Zone hardback tour programme, I would LOVE to. I missed this, and have two copies of the programme as I went with my partner and we don't need to. Would send tracked from the UK, and we could PayPal each other an amount (the same) so we were both protected if either didn't arrive. INBOX ME ANYONE. Desperate for this signed CD!!!!

Hey! I left a message on your profile! I am very interested! and I have multiples I can give you + more for free! I would also pay you for the book, a good price of course cause It costed you to get it. Thank you! I hope you can answer me! -@alanstrymonster

Rolodex of Hate

Omg I can't believe I'm actually getting an autograph  :giveup:

It's so exciting right??! :excited2: :excited2:

We have no legal choice but to stan

I havent either - you know I'm glad the booklets are being handled via Interscope! I don't think Looney Tunes have any excuse now to send out the CD alone. 

Same! Interscope should be more reliable.

If any fans outside the US receive their CD, please let us know!

LORD GAGA

Same! Interscope should be more reliable.

If any fans outside the US receive their CD, please let us know!

Im still waiting on mine... idk when they sent them but this time scale seems ridiculous :awkney:

Its not like i don't already have the CD but i need to have the CD's so i can give them to people with the signatures... :laughga:

Hey! I left a message on your profile! I am very interested! and I have multiples I can give you + more for free! I would also pay you for the book, a good price of course cause It costed you to get it. Thank you! I hope you can answer me! -@alanstrymonster

Omg you are on here now too! Welcome :hug:

Monster2015

So they accidentally sent me 2 CDs and I'm wondering if I'll get 2 signed booklets?!?! If that's the case I might do a giveaway because it wouldn't seem fair! ;)

RAMROD

So they accidentally sent me 2 CDs and I'm wondering if I'll get 2 signed booklets?!?! If that's the case I might do a giveaway because it wouldn't seem fair! ;)

That is nothing to be prud of.

You are technically stealing cos you don't pay for the other one.

Do you really proud for being a criminal?

All of others fans esp from Europe havent get their CDs,

And it is possible one of the CD you get for free are theirs.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RainingOnMe

That is nothing to be prud of.

You are technically stealing cos you don't pay for the other one.

Do you really proud for being a criminal?

All of others fans esp from Europe havent get their CDs,

And it is possible one of the CD you get for free are theirs.

You didn't read what he said right... :awkney:

1. He didn't steal because it's not his fault nor did he expect that to happen.

2. He said he'll do a giveaway for the second one because it wouldn't be fair that he got a second one.

RAMROD

You didn't read what he said right... :awkney:

1. He didn't steal because it's not his fault nor did he expect that to happen.

2. He said he'll do a giveaway for the second one because it wouldn't be fair that he got a second one.

Whatever, he can always send it back to looney tunes if he is reliable person.

RainingOnMe

Whatever, he can always send it back to looney tunes if he is reliable person.

He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. Did he receive 2 booklets? No. CDs? Yes. Which has more value? Stop overreacting for someone who was kind enough to say they'll giveout the second one to another monster.

Okay if he has two, he can either get into contact with looney tunes and they'll tell him what to do or he can give it away. Either way he will give one to someone else who doesn't have, I don't understand how that makes him unreliable? 

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. Did he receive 2 booklets? No. CDs? Yes. Which has more value? Stop overreacting for someone who was kind enough to say they'll giveout the second one to another monster.

Kind? Hilarity ensues.

First, he didn't pay for those extra CD,

this is limited sale, everyone who ordered SHOULD get their CDs regardless.

And he IS NOT in position to give away anything that is NOT HIS.

I am sorry, but please

use that noodles a little more, boy.

RainingOnMe

Kind? Hilarity ensues.

I am sorry, but please

Oh my god. Goodbye.

RainingOnMe

Okay if he has two, he can either get into contact with looney tunes and they'll tell him what to do or he can give it away. Either way he will give one to someone else who doesn't have, I don't understand how that makes him unreliable? 

I said this, but he still got mad. All this over a CD... :smh:

Kind? Hilarity ensues.

I am sorry, but please

Everyone will get a CD  :smh: , he was probably just accidentally thrown in an extra. Whenever the people shipping out a product are packaging the items they look at a picking slip and ship them out, it's not as if his copy was someone else's nor is a copy of the standard C2C something that was beyond limited (just the signed booklet). It actually would cost LT more for them to pay for return shipping and have a stock sit on shelves than it would to just let it go. He did nothing wrong, it's his. He's in the right to do what he wises and in this case he has been kind enough to give someone else the opportunity to have an album they may not be able to get. 

Archived