💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Her lyrical content towards a darker theme is amazing.

Hence why many consider TFM as her best work. I think anyway. 

I still vehemently believe Government Hooker is one of her best dark pieces despite the lyrics not being very full. I would hope one day we get an album with dark and heavy beats with more meaningful lyrics. 

Something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2xKNl5-gZ4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I don't think the decay of the blonde icon would be a good idea, i used to lobe the idea but she did that with the paparazzi performance, people might think she's regurgitating her ideas. Maybe a war theme? Dunno.

If she went with a war theme she will get ripped to shreds by the GP. Look at Imagine by John Lennon. 

BTW is darker tough.

True.

But still, her darker songs have great lyrics.

In my messy era.

The Child

Gaga really alienated the GP while doing dark things tbh so if she wants to succeed she shouldn't go to a dark route.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Spock

Her lyrical content towards a darker theme is amazing.

Hence why many consider TFM as her best work. I think anyway.

Yeah TFM is also my favorite but I don't know. I think that an era full of dark imagery/themes is pretty tyring tbh. If she does kinda whimsically like she used to, like in Telephone or Paparazzi I'm down. But Born This Way was already dark and it got a bit boring after a while, specially with the tour imo

who will love me when the night is over

Dean Winchester

I know right, everybody is so obsessed with dark but why ?

Cuz ARTPOP's imagery was colourful and explosive so we want something to contrast that.  It's just like how after BTW, most fans wanted the next album to be upbeat and colourful.  And i personally, love gaga's dark imagery the best and my favourite gaga songs are the dark ones like Judas, Government Hooker and etc.   :excited2:

The Child

True.

But still, her darker songs have great lyrics.

IA.tbh.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dean Winchester

I don't know what's next But i hope for DarkGa tbh. I really miss her old days

Me too  :giveup: So far the stuff she's teasing at through her instagram posts lately like the vampire and witch captions point towards the album taking a dark turn  :excited2: lets keep praying 

The Child

Cuz ARTPOP's imagery was colourful and explosive so we want something to contrast that.  It's just like how after BTW, most fans wanted the next album to be upbeat and colourful.  And i personally, love gaga's dark imagery the best and my favourite gaga songs are the dark ones like Judas, Government Hooker and etc.   :excited2:

I love BTW era (it's my favorite era and album) but the dark imagery was already done she needs to do something new tbh.

Me too  :giveup: So far the stuff she's teasing at through her instagram posts lately like the vampire and witch captions point towards the album taking a dark turn  :excited2: lets keep praying 

Vampire ? :excited2: Did she got inspired by Taylor's past ?

mason-the-vampire-diaries-26508349-500-2

youandi

I really hope it's something like Born This Way tbh. Mix the dancey elements of The Fame Monster and Born This Way and then crank the rockier side of Born This Way right up and there's the album I'd like. A good mix of Rock and Pop/Dance that work cohesively together would be great in my opinion. Throw in a funky disco track or two in if you like too. 

Pure Adrenaline

i hope it's nothing like she has ever done before I'm here for a lot of tracks 5 - 6+ minutes long I want crazyness and I want it insane like ARTPOP ****ing TFM on ACID while BTW is filming it :spin:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

youandi

something dark yet uplifting 

This. I see Born This Way as a dark album. Might be because of the Cover, the tour/stage and most of the music videos being low lit. But really, a lot of the music is quite is pretty uplifting.

Firestarter

strangely, this time I have absolutely no clue what her next album might be like. 

I mean, I had a general vision for Born This Way and ARTPOP before they were released, but this time because of Gaga keeping silent on the new material and ARTPOP being literally left at a cliffhanger, I don't know what is the direction Gaga's taking. 

but wherever she's going musically, I'm all in for another good ride

tumblr_mj1i90VhG41rfduvxo1_500.gif

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived