💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

its 80 for me :huh:

That's the audience rating or whatever, you have to click on "Top Critics" for the professional critics' percentage. Still pretty good!

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Finally seen Ant-Man... It was as mediocre as I expected it to be, but Corey Stoll (Yellowjacket) is a daddy... :creepflop: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

what was the end credit scene :wao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Spock

According to the Netflix panel at the TCA, we are going to get a Marvel show every six months, so Jessica Jones is coming in Q4 2015, and there may be a Punisher solo series (lbr, of course there is going to be) :legend:

what was the end credit scene :wao:

The first one is Hank showing the Wasp costume to Hope (teasing ofc that she is going to become the Wasp in the sequel or CW/Infinty War) (idk if there is going to be an Ant Man sequel :emma:)

And the second one showed Cap and The Falcon in some sort of abandoned building with a fcuked up/shaken Bucky on the floor, talking about the peace accords and Tony

Pure Adrenaline

According to the Netflix panel at the TCA, we are going to get a Marvel show every six months, so Jessica Jones is coming in Q4 2015, and there may be a Punisher solo series (lbr, of course there is going to be) :legend:

The first one is Hank showing the Wasp costume to Hope (teasing ofc that she is going to become the Wasp in the sequel or CW/Infinty War) (idk if there is going to be an Ant Man sequel :emma:)

And the second one showed Cap and The Falcon in some sort of abandoned building with a fcuked up/shaken Bucky on the floor, talking about the peace accords and Tony

pretty solid .... and here my last 5% hope for Spidey cameo died :proud:

Spock

pretty solid .... and here my last 5% hope for Spidey cameo died :proud:

what :duck: his cameo is confirmed for Civil War

Pure Adrenaline

what :duck: his cameo is confirmed for Civil War

I mean in the Ant-Man after credit scene, there were speculations about it :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
Pure Adrenaline

Domestic:  $139,610,546    46.7%
+ Foreign:  $159,500,000    53.3%
= Worldwide:  $299,110,546  

slay Ant-man slay :fat:

Spock

Domestic:  $139,610,546    46.7%
+ Foreign:  $159,500,000    53.3%
= Worldwide:  $299,110,546  

slay Ant-man slay :fat:

It's definitely better than Fantastic Four's 9% score on Rotten Tomatoes and predicted weekend box office gross

150430030721441267.gif

Pure Adrenaline

It's definitely better than Fantastic Four's 9% score on Rotten Tomatoes and predicted weekend box office gross

150430030721441267.gif

even the director didn't like what he made

Early estimates show the 20th Century Fox release struggling to hit $30 million for the weekend, which is well below the anticipated mid-$40 million mark. Should the estimates keep plummeting, the opening could prove disastrous for the studio, which spent $120 million on the pic.

Thursday night previews for “Fantastic Four” pulled in a lukewarm $2.7 million at 2,900 locations.

The last major superhero release to premiere under $35 million was Sony’s “The Green Hornet” in 2011 ($33.5 million).

In addition to “Fantastic Four’s” not-so-fantastic 9% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, a damning tweet from the film’s own director, Josh Trank, suggested that even he was disappointed with the final cut. Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell and Miles Teller star in the reboot.

Spock

even the director didn't like what he made

oop :reductive2: 

josh-trank-fantastic-four-tweet.jpg

imma just sit back and wait for the rights to be reverted back to Marvel

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08

(like they should have been before this mess was fast-tracked and given the green light)

Pure Adrenaline

well u know u have messed up when the most ppositive review for ur movie is that

:neyde:

Pure Adrenaline

The Spider-Man Costume Details:

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/08/what-will-spider-mans-captain-america-civil-war-costume-really-l/#Comments128706

Feige on casting Holland:

“It was a universal decision,” Feige told us regarding the casting of Holland. “We do a lot of tests and a lot of meetings so we can really try to find someone who becomes a unanimous choice. And in this case, it was Tom,” he said.
On what it was about Holland that makes him the right choice for Spider-Man: “He’s just amazing!” Feige told us. “And he can do his own flips, which is just an added bonus. We didn’t cast him for that reason. We cast him because he’s an amazing actor and he’s going to have all of those flavors that Peter Parker needs to have.”

Pure Adrenaline

Captain America: Civil War Trailer on Saturday :wao: 

+ this shot :wao:

image.jpg1_zpsnicvnerb.jpg

I'm not ready for the slayage :giveup:

Archived