💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Gaga would never auto-tune her voice again."

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

https://littlemonsters.com/post/53e87a038ea259106e8b456b

"We talked about ARTPOP, and the music videos a bit, the reasons for why “I Wanna be with You†was changed, and some other things! I could tell that she is just so excited for Cheek to Cheek to come out. She was telling us about her plans to tour with Tony Bennett, and laid out the surprise for us… We were going to hear some of the tracks from the new album!!! I was thinking oh wow, we’re going to get to hear one or two... She ended up playing FIVE of them! She gave us some background info on the songs as they played. She cried as she recorded Lush Life, and wanted to re-record it, but Tony dried her tears as she sang and wouldn’t let her redo it. Let me tell you what, her voice on this album with Tony is simply out of this world. She declared to us, with complete sincerity and confidence that she would never auto-tune her voice again. She is so ready to sing, and put out an album on her own with just her voice and a piano. It’s something that I’ve wanted for years, I was so excited to hear that she’s already writing music for it. Her staff was trying to get her to stop to take pictures earlier in the songs, but she just wanted to keep playing them and kept pushing back the photo time. None of us were complaining about that, ha!"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

I thought she stopped auto tuning after The Fame?!! :confused: EDIT: Clearly, by the number of notifications (8 to be exact) I have received in the past day (most of which were rude), i now understand that Gaga has used autotuning for exert single album. I don't need anymore notifications telling me otherwise or lmao faces. Thanks...

http://youtu.be/Xu9fORnELvQ

I thought she stopped auto tuning after The Fame?!! :confused:

So Happy I Could Die, Heavy Metal Lover...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Good. The autotune in Gypsy and some of her early songs is annoying.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I'm not buying this cause when Gaga says "I'm never gonna ____ again" she ends up doing it eventually :manicure:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived