Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

It's so weak no-one cane smell Fame anyway. I hope this is stronger.

When someone wears fame I smell it hours later :toofloppy:

ChicaSkas

did you know Simba and Nala maybe had an INCESTIOUS RELATIONSHIP

off topic, pointless, and non-proven.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Unis-x :nooo:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Koreku

This probably isn't even the final design of the perfume. Let's not judge too fast

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

ChicaSkas

i was making a joke about britneys last song called "perfume" :flop:

Lol sorry I don't pay a lot of attention to what Britney is doing these days...!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PopEmergency

Fame became more musky the longer I wore it.  So it wasn't too feminine for me.  I guess the smell is different for each user.

yeah i've never seen it in stores here actually, but my mom found it somewhere and tried a test sample (the actual bottle not a piece of paper) and back then it was really bloomy

:trootea:

blacklistedd

i know and you have good points but this just seems... boring to me, you know? It's not internesting, but I guess I'm just gonna not pay attention, it's not like it's gonna affect my "amazing" (quote: someone in here lol) life

Thats fine, but I don't understand why that only with Lady Gaga do people, particularly fans of course, have to section off everything she does so bluntly. Like with most other pop stars people would just know that they dont like something but they wouldnt make a conscious decision to not pay attention to or partake in its existence. Yet with Gaga people like consciously make an effort not to support certain things because they've decided, usually before somethings even officially released, that they dont like it and they're not going to perpetuate it. No offense, im just using that one line you said as an example for what people typically do with her and why shes not top tier anymore. Shes sectioned off and she doesnt just exist as a regular entity in pop culture.

LetsGetHigh

Um what? :awkney: my sister puts Fame on her way out and I can smell it when she wakes up, the next morning.

NewYorkCity

I know people from Barcelona who already have the prefume...

It is weird tbh.

Maybe it is coming sooner than we think?

I got fame before its release but like 1 month before idk.

blacklistedd

Depends on your skin chemistry. It was weak in terms of projection on mine as well. What does last though, is the scent on the skin itself. It stays close to the skin though.

SummerGirl21

maybe because she broke her hip 

DUMB EXCUSE!

(just kidding)

Archived