đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode with Tyrese dying was probably my least favourite WD episode ever. How can they drag out a boring death like that for a character who was such an irritant? Although I did like how cryptic the episode was.

This weeks episode, however, was brilliant. :giveup:

I loved how still and quiet it was, while it still had lots going on. Excited about "a friend", maybe he's with the black guy from S1 (can't remember his name) and is gonna bring the group with him to Washington?

By the way, does anyone know when/will TWD spin off series will air in the UK?

ryhanna

The episode with Tyrese dying was probably my least favourite WD episode ever. How can they drag out a boring death like that for a character who was such an irritant? Although I did like how cryptic the episode was.

This weeks episode, however, was brilliant. :giveup:

I loved how still and quiet it was, while it still had lots going on. Excited about "a friend", maybe he's with the black guy from S1 (can't remember his name) and is gonna bring the group with him to Washington?

By the way, does anyone know when/will TWD spin off series will air in the UK?

We don't know much about the spinoff yet, unfortunately. They've shot the pilot episode, but it hasn't been picked up for a full season yet. Might air some time in Q3 or Q4 or even next year.

And I actually think I'm enjoying season 2 which was set entirely on the farm more than season 5 :rip:

It's that stupid hospital. The cannibals was great, the last two episodes have been good... But that damn hospital spoiled the season pretty bad.

Ambrosia

We don't know much about the spinoff yet, unfortunately. They've shot the pilot episode, but it hasn't been picked up for a full season yet. Might air some time in Q3 or Q4 or even next year.

It's that stupid hospital. The cannibals was great, the last two episodes have been good... But that damn hospital spoiled the season pretty bad.

Was the hospital sequence in the comic books and if so, was it done better?  That is my least favorite story line of the entire series, not just season, thus far.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

Was the hospital sequence in the comic books and if so, was it done better? That is my least favorite story line of the entire series, not just season, thus far.

Nope, no hospital in the comics. I get the feeling it was just a filler story for the show to delay Washington until the second half.

PicklePower

The hospital was soooo confusing. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Ambrosia

And we are 100% sure that this is not all Rick's dream in a coma?  He's not still back in that hospital bed after getting shot in the line of duty?!  I. hope. not. right?  Am I banned from this thread for even suggesting such a thing?  :giggle:  I think people would mutiny.

PicklePower

And we are 100% sure that this is not all Rick's dream in a coma?  He's not still back in that hospital bed after getting shot in the line of duty?!  I. hope. not. right?  Am I banned from this thread for even suggesting such a thing?  :giggle:  I think people would mutiny.

I think somebody would gruesomely murder the writers of The Walking Dead if that were true.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I knew they'd get to Washington in the second half. I predict another 2-3 episodes before they finally arrive.

heh heh heh

We can't ignore it, it could happen, lots of shows pull the rug out from under their loyal viewers.

I really enjoyed this last episode and look forward to this Sunday night!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

heh heh heh

We can't ignore it, it could happen, lots of shows pull the rug out from under their loyal viewers.

I really enjoyed this last episode and look forward to this Sunday night!

That says it all, doesn't it??  :haha:

That says it all, doesn't it??  :haha:

indeed

In fact, I would have to say that probably all of my favorite shows do this to me or at least, lift me up too high and slam me down at the conclusion, in utter tragic disappointment and delay!

Oh the drama, lol.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

indeed

In fact, I would have to say that probably all of my favorite shows do this to me or at least, lift me up too high and slam me down at the conclusion, in utter tragic disappointment and delay!

Oh the drama, lol.

Yes.  I also wish the writers would make up their mind about Carl.  Sometimes he's an adult; sometimes he's a kid.  Most importantly, he hasn't had an interesting or relevant storyline since his mom died.  Drama mama.  lol

PicklePower

Yes.  I also wish the writers would make up their mind about Carl.  Sometimes he's an adult; sometimes he's a kid.  Most importantly, he hasn't had an interesting or relevant storyline since his mom died.  Drama mama.  lol

Don't forget the 4th season. Carl was pretty big in that one. He's had a small role in season 5, though. Did he even have a line in the last episode, even though he appeared? 

They need to put him in more. He's so hot. 

Archived