💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga & Bobby join Live Nation

Cherry

Featured Posts

I hope it's a good thing in the future.  :ohno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A-GiYP3xBw

He said something about breaktrought in June. I can't. He was right with evreything so far.

He?

She sounds like medoner to me. :toofunny:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I'm not sure if I understand :confused: So has this anything to do with Interscope? :duck: Like what are the positives and negatives of this news? :huh:

Interscope is a record label. They distribute her work. Bobby AND Live Nation will be involved on the management side like Atom Factory and Troy were before.

Whispering

I'm not sure if I understand :confused: So has this anything to do with Interscope? :duck: Like what are the positives and negatives of this news? :huh:

This has nothing to do with Interscope. They are still Gaga's record label. She still has a contract with them.

Live Nation Entertainment's management division, Artist Nation, has now taken the place of Atom Factory. Bobby will continue to be her manager, but will be working for the management firm of Artist Nation.

Computer

This news makes me optimistic :)

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Whispering

Hmm... how many albums is she still obligated to release through Interscope? If not too many and with Jimmy leaving, then I sense an even bigger change to come in the next year or so.  :excited2:

Two. She will be with them for at least 3 or 4 more years. Gaga isn't signed to a contract with Jimmy Iovine, she is signed to a contract with Interscope.

He said something about breaktrought in June. I can't. He was right with evreything so far

:udidnt:

ULTRARTPOP

A billboard article not saying ARTPOP hasn't sold as much as her previous records???. What is the world coming to?

I was thinking this too :toofunny:

That J

This is good. It's basically confirming Lady Gaga's manager and business situation is in tact and in good hands. Some insiders or critics have been saying her behind the scenes manager relations were still up in the air. This confirms that, in fact, everything is in place as it should be and things are on track to continue the success of Lady Gaga. It's all good.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

He said something about breaktrought in June. I can't. He was right with evreything so far.

:rip:

Ladey Gagz

Is this that good? I dont really get it :laughga:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :legend:

READY FOR DAT PROMO

BLING NOT THE MUSIC

OMG NOO SCREAMING :lmao: :LMAO:

Archived