• Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Disney announced new Lion King movie AND series :giveup:

I KNOW RIGHT

AND ALL THEY DID TO NAME THE LION

WAS DROP THE L off of LION

AND ADD THE K from KING

and we get "KION" the hell kind of a name is that seriously for real wtf.... :chica:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bambino

I KNOW RIGHT

AND ALL THEY DID TO NAME THE LION

WAS DROP THE L off of LION

AND ADD THE K from KING

and we get "KION" the hell kind of a name is that seriously for real wtf.... :Chica:

I know. Wasn't Simba's son named Kopa? :confused:

TonzaPOP123

I know. Wasn't Simba's son named Kopa? :confused:

By the way why in the he.ll isn't Simba's and Nala's daughter Kiara (The Lion King 2) in this new movie? :wtf: I don't wanna see this movie! :(

TonzaPOP123

And FROZEN IS AN AWESOME MOVIE IN MY OPINION and you can't change my opinion! :legend:

"I don't care what they're going to say!" :flutter:

Most people are hating the movie because it's CGI and not hand-drawn. I think the makers of the film made a great job and you have to agree with me: THE ANIMATION IS BEAUTIFUL. Maybe the story isn't perfect, but hey, it's very difficult to write a completely new version off a story that is something so deep as The Snow Queen.

TonzaPOP123

These are upcoming WDAS (Walt Disney Animation Studios) films:

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Zootopia (2016)

Giants (2016)

Moana (2018)

Untitled film (2018)

In development:

King of the Elves

Cosmic 3000/ Untitled Dean Wellins teenage space race film

Mickey Mouse

Wreck-It Ralph 2

Bambino

By the way why in the he.ll isn't Simba's and Nala's daughter Kiara (The Lion King 2) in this new movie? :wtf: I don't wanna see this movie! :(

Kiara will be in the movie. She'll be the new queen of the Prideland :nooo:

heavymlover

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Zootopia (2016)

Giants (2016)

Moana (2018)

Untitled film (2018)

In development:

King of the Elves

Mickey Mouse

Wreck-It Ralph 2

Can't wait for Zootopia. It sounds like the best upcoming Disney project imo. Moana sounds exciting as well. Wish they'd release a new classically animated film though.

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Zootopia (2016)

Giants (2016)

Moana (2018)

Untitled film (2018)

In development:

King of the Elves

Mickey Mouse

Wreck-It Ralph 2

I want them to do like fairy tales more, don't understand why they would make a new Wreck-It Ralph..

ixI8HZP.gif

Ronlop

I think Tangled is the only 3d animation film that can count as a Disney Classic :yes:

TonzaPOP123

I think Tangled is the only 3d animation film that can count as a Disney Classic :yes:

Stop bashing Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph please! Those are great movies too, and EVERY THEATRICAL DISNEY ANIMATED FILM IS A DISNEY CLASSIC. Frozen may be overrated but I hate when people bash it so hard :awkney: it deserves to be a Disney classic because it's very magical :flutter: but this is just my opinion.

TonzaPOP123

I want them to do like fairy tales more, don't understand why they would make a new Wreck-It Ralph..

ixI8HZP.gif

They have got a lot of ideas about the sequel for it though. Home gaming and console gaming, Mario and Tron being included in the second movie, for example. :)

heavymlover

It's very strange to see Disney sequels that are not straight to video, so they must have a couple of good ideas for Wreck-it-Ralph if they pretend to do a sequel. I can't complain, really, as Wreck it is one of my favorite movies that have been released over this second ''renaissance'' I really liked Princess and the Frog and Tangled, but I'm fine without princesses for a while.

mwjuell91

Saw Brave yesterday and I LOVED it! Alongside with Frozen, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog its hard to argue that the new productions aren't as good as the old ones!

Archived