💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mechanical Horses - Gaga Shades Katy

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

I'm seriously done with Gaga being such a hypocrite. Guess you're all about the bling and not the music. :wtf:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neal

• Gagz

• Kermit the frog

• NewYorkCity

Quark

This depends on how you take it. I am sure Gaga was just simply making a harmless comment/joke based on what she was reading from the fans. I highly doubt Gaga cares if anyone references/copies her.

Honey, I'm sorry, it was clearly directed at Katy and was clearly not positive

I'm seriously done with Gaga being such a hypocrite. Guess you're all about the bling and not the music. :wtf:

let her be all about the bling. as long as i can pop my ***, idgaf what she does or says

BrooklynFame

Gaga has the right to call katy out, because while gaga is being dragged for her art, someone else is doing a cheap copy and getting credit..

In the follow-up tweet she quoted Highway Unicorn, the song she used the mechanical unicorn for :lmao:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga  17 min.

OK Pittsburgh WERE READY TO RUMBLE Get your friends and family and paws and outfits! I sweat about 7lbs the last show, wanna make it 8?

Not me only realizing this now, the shade is even thicker :lmao:

Edited by BadMonster

Celina

So she makes one mistake and everything she stands for is suddenly false? :wtf:

Edited by Cellie

Americano

Well, true but since I can't stand Katy I don't care at all lol

Katy always praises Gaga though so this is just stupid. Plus her hair is nothing like Gaga's.

I wonder if Gaga actually even saw said horses or hair or just tweeted at the opportunity to attack another female pop star.

Kermit the frog

Well, true but since I can't stand Katy I don't care at all lol

Don't get me wrong, she should get her does of sh*t for the copying she does (Katy keene :rip: ) but coming from Gaga, the huge bullies victim and online kindness advocat it's just... :wtf: disgusting. What a hypocrite! 

Melech

I agree