artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

There's still loads on sale, even LMZ isn't sold out :smh:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

There's still loads on sale, even LMZ isn't sold out :smh:

how do you find out

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Interlude

how do you find out

I went on as if I was buying tickets and tried each one. If there's a low amount of tickets it will say "Limited Availability at this Price" next to it.

cZi1kL8.png

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I went on as if I was buying tickets and tried each one. If there's a low amount of tickets it will say "Limited Availability at this Price" next to it.

cZi1kL8.png

WOW. she really isn't doing that good here :smh: most irrelevant irish acts sell out the o2 in hours

Signature loading… 👹🖤

WOW. she really isn't doing that good here :smh: most irrelevant irish acts sell out the o2 in hours

It's always been a struggle for Gaga in Ireland or...? What could be the reason for low ticket sales?

Interlude

It's always been a struggle for Gaga in Ireland or...? What could be the reason for low ticket sales?

She sold out multiple shows for the Monster Ball and apparently sold for the Born This Way Ball but I was there and there was a lot of empty seats.

I have two spare tickets standing for this concert. Willing to sell for €75 each. E-tickets so they'll be sent to your email as soon as I receive payment.

timmymonster

I have a question - do you think because LMZ isn't sold out that there will be more of a chance of people with GA tickets getting good standing places? Like I mean close to the front?

Also, someone I know is going down two days before the show.... I'm only going down two hours before. Do you think this will really affect where I'm going to be standing???

I have a question - do you think because LMZ isn't sold out that there will be more of a chance of people with GA tickets getting good standing places? Like I mean close to the front?

Also, someone I know is going down two days before the show.... I'm only going down two hours before. Do you think this will really affect where I'm going to be standing???

I think its a possibility that we might be able to get close with our GA tickets, I'm probably gonna queue from about 1pm, we all waited hours for BTW pit and it was fun so I dont think it will be too bad, lets hope the LMZ tickets just dont sell and its mostly GA!

Archived