Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Gault Vs. Tara Savelo

Alien Tulip

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Gaga's best Personal Makeup Artist?

• Sharon Gault
    • Tara Savelo

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I feel like people will like Tara's more purely because of her gagavision/twitter exposure to the fans rather than her actual make up skills. 

Sharon was consistently good imo (nude lipstick :pawsup:). Tara has done some really good jobs but sometimes misses and makes it look messy. 

:tea: You can like Tara without liking her makeup skills. It's like how I love Gaga to death but I dont like when she wears red lipstick almost everyday.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

The OP seems a little bias.... :rofl:

I think I think I posted their best work in my post making it fair for others to have a greater perspective of their work and decide easily :)

colours

I think I think I posted their best work in my post making it fair for others to have a greater perspective of their work and decide easily :)

deja vu, exactly what everyone said to me

Alien Tulip

deja vu, exactly what everyone said to me

I know. It's like I can't have an opinion without people calling me biased or delusional. 

Floppy

You posted a picture of her wearing nothing but red lipstick & looking very pale.... In all the pictures for Sharon she was flawless...

:lmao:

Alien Tulip

You posted a picture of her wearing nothing but red lipstick & looking very pale.... In all the pictures for Sharon she was flawless...

:lmao:

I felt those we're taras best work in my opinion and I thought it would make people easier for them to pick tara and look taras winning the poll. Plus I only put two red lipstick pics.

colours

I know. It's like I can't have an opinion without people calling me biased or delusional. 

I know and I put all decent pictures and everyone was like "OMG U put such nice ones of sharons work n not tara!!!" its like no that's just what your eyes are telling you because Sharon's work is better!!! LOL

edit:

Lxu3Xxg.png

what I just told you happened to me just happened to you @ prince eric while I was typing my previous message LOL

Alien Tulip

I know and I put all decent pictures and everyone was like "OMG U put such nice ones of sharons work n not tara!!!" its like no that's just what your eyes are telling you because Sharon's work is better!!! LOL

edit:

Lxu3Xxg.png

what I just told you happened to me just happened to you @ prince eric while I was typing my previous message LOL

:rofl:

Floppy

I felt those we're taras best work in my opinion and I thought it would make people easier for them to pick tara and look taras winning the poll. Plus I only put two red lipstick pics.

Well then I'll respect your opinion, sorry for going into defensive Tara stan mode. :rofl:

Alien Tulip

Well then I'll respect your opinion, sorry for going into defensive Tara stan mode. :rofl:

How can you stan for a makeup artist? :duck: 

Floppy

How can you stan for a makeup artist? :duck:

Not like that, I just like her work, you could say I'm a fan of it. ;)

Alien Tulip

Tara did amazing makeup this day. The peach lips goes well with the mint blush that parallels with the mint hair. Reminded me of Fame era Gaga a little bit. I can almost imagine FameGa talking in this pic.

tumblr_mnzksytGPf1qga1iko1_500.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived