đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Games of Thrones/NES theme shirt available on TeeFury today.

www.teefury.com

Cool :)

And I see you've moved to Jon now, King. :hehe:

Meh.. it's temporary... I just needed something fresh.

*Season 2 Update: Croatia

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5ItWizs08

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Why so many guests. :eek:

22 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hey :flutter:

Lion Heart

I always get a handful of guests every now and then, yet no one bothers to post :nails: :cry:

Oh my god- almost done reading Storm of Swords :excited2:

Edit: random new set i wanted to try out for a few days.

Edited by King

My goal is to at least start the first book by monday. Just need to finish the book i'm currently 50% through.

Question though. Do the books feel just as intense reading it as it does on the show?

Lion Heart

My goal is to at least start the first book by monday. Just need to finish the book i'm currently 50% through.

Question though. Do the books feel just as intense reading it as it does on the show?

Personally, I'll say yes. Your imagination takes over and your brain is trying to take all of it in- begging to know what happens next. But since you already know what happens in the first book, I guess you wouldn't really 'feel" the same as you did when you watched the series on TV. But once you get into the other books (without reading spoilers) you'll feel the magic.

----------

- Wow- Season 3 NEEDS to happen :cry:

Wow- so many freaking turns in one book- just wow. :clap:

Starting A Feast For Crows now.

Just visiting again :P

Richard Madden(Robb Stark) is :flutter: Just watched Sirens :heat:

King- Love the avatar, though I still loathe Cersei :nails:

Yes they do, though for me ADWD felt the least intense, but the previous four books really draw you in. I got hooked and flunked a test because I couldn't stop reading :toofloppy:

Lion Heart

Just visiting again :P

Richard Madden(Robb Stark) is :flutter: Just watched Sirens :heat:

King- Love the avatar, though I still loathe Cersei :nails:

Yes they do, though for me ADWD felt the least intense, but the previous four books really draw you in. I got hooked and flunked a test because I couldn't stop reading :toofloppy:

*Currently looking for decent Catelyn Stark pics.

Going to download this and see if I like it. :excited2:

:party:

Edited by King

Lion Heart

*SEASON 2 UPDATE: "IT GETS BIGGER"

In its first season, "Game of Thrones" struck a chord not only with fans but with critics as well, and on the carpet at the 2012 Golden Globes, showrunner David Benioff shared some hints about season two with MTV News' Josh Horowitz.

"A lot of bloodshed, as they're used to. More romance, I think, than season one. There are some great love stories starting up," Benioff said about the next season, which premieres April 1 on HBO.

The first season of "Game of Thrones" earned several nominations from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, including Best Drama Series and Best Supporting Actor, which Peter Dinklage won

According to Benioff, season two will be about expanding the world of the television show. For production, that meant traveling all over the world. "The worlds just keep getting bigger and bigger," Benioff said. "We traveled to Croatia and Iceland and again to Northern Ireland this year. I think it looks even better than last season."

The prospect of a new season is a nerve-racking one for Benioff, but the showrunner said that the series' work behind the camera ensures a great second season. "Obviously, I'm biased, but you're always nervous going into a new season," he said. "Can you match what happened before? I think our directors and our cinematographers took it to a whole different place."

Benioff ended his tease for season two with a hint that is sure to make any fan giddy with excitement. "It looks absolutely gorgeous," he said. "And the dragons are getting bigger."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1677362/game-of-thrones-season-two-preview.jhtml

Celebrating my 12K posts here :party:

----------

- Wow- Season 3 NEEDS to happen :cry:

Wow- so many freaking turns in one book- just wow. :clap:

Starting A Feast For Crows now.

Favourite one so far?

I wonder if you'll like Feast. It's probably the most disliked book in the series.

Yesyesyes. The books definitely suck you in.

Last week I read a theory about Jon's parentage and holy crap it feels like I've just figured out the entire series. :cry: And what I love is, if true, the clues have been set out since the very first book! Lots of people have even said they figured it out after watching the show, without even reading any of the books. :shocked:

Edited by Fey

Lion Heart

Favourite one so far?

I wonder if you'll like Feast. It's probably the most disliked book in the series.

Definitely Storm of Swords >Game of Thrones > Clash of Kings.

I just saw that Queen Cersei gets a POV- this should be interesting, but I'm not enjoying this 64 page intro :(

Last week I read a theory about Jon's parentage and holy crap it feels like I've just figured out the entire series. :cry: And what I love is, if true, the clues have been set out since the very first book! Lots of people have even said they figured it out after watching the show, without even reading any of the books. :shocked:

Interesting... I'm trying to catch up :sweat:

Definitely Storm of Swords >Game of Thrones > Clash of Kings.

I just saw that Queen Cersei gets a POV- this should be interesting, but I'm not enjoying this 64 page intro :(

Oh god, is the intro really long? :rofl: I only remember CoK's intro being so damn long.

Cersei is definitely very interesting to read.

Richard Madden is gorgeous in Game of Thrones :cry:

For now, I'm just getting some random sets until I can come up with a good Robb Stark set :)

*Currently looking for decent Catelyn Stark pics.

:party:

You should check out youtube for clips of him in a British series called Sirens.I hope you do a Daenerys set sometime :flutter: :flutter:

Edited by Eviltim

Lion Heart

Oh god, is the intro really long? :rofl: I only remember CoK's intro being so damn long.

Cersei is definitely very interesting to read.

Well, we have 20 pages dedicated to Pate on the "Prologue"; 20 more pages dedicated to "The Prophet", and then 24 more dedicated to "The Captain of Guards"- all of this setting up the intro. And then it magically jumps to Cersei.

I'm still confused on the ending of Storm of Swords...

You should check out youtube for clips of him in a British series called Sirens.I hope you do a Daenerys set sometime :flutter: :flutter:

I did see his clips a while back ago... but idk- it just felt so weird :sweat:

i had a Daenerys Set on the old GGD forum- it lasted a few weeks i think- most of the time I had a Joffrey set, (and briefly a Ned Stark and Dany set) before i jumped into Robb. But I'll use a Dany set soon :)

Edit: Catelyn Set

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic