Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Pandora

Damn, I'd like to see BB go to ITV 2 tbh.

But I want it to stay true to itself and not all scripted :crossed:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

mcphee

Even the funeral adverts for ultimate big brother with the sombre theme tune were so emotional :giveup:

Yeah, the promo slays me so much, even four years later :flutter:

ultimate_bb_poster.jpg

This killed me when I saw it for the first time :emma:

Damn, I'd like to see BB go to ITV 2 tbh.

But I want it to stay true to itself and not all scripted :crossed:

I would be all for it, as long as it doesn't become another TOWIE tbh  :legend:

mcphee

Guys its official! Channel 5 has been bought by Viacom (owners of MTV) for a reported £450million!

They are said to be looking towards renewing the contract for BB too, and keeping hold of the current director or programming, who is responsible for the amazing changes to Big Brother over the past year.

source: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/ (all the relevant information is on the front page)

Rejoice at this awesome news  :legend:

gagalovesme

Guys its official! Channel 5 has been bought by Viacom (owners of MTV) for a reported £450million!

They are said to be looking towards renewing the contract for BB too, and keeping hold of the current director or programming, who is responsible for the amazing changes to Big Brother over the past year.

source: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/ (all the relevant information is on the front page)

Woo, thank god Big Brother will live on! And hopefully it will start next month as well aaaaahhhhhh!

Jase

Fabulous news! I was really worried about the future of BB with Viacom so my mind has been put at rest.

mcphee

Woo, thank god Big Brother will live on! And hopefully it will start next month as well aaaaahhhhhh!

Hopefully, the wait is killing me

I need to see the house, find out what it looks like  :giveup:

gagalovesme

Hopefully, the wait is killing me

I need to see the house, find out what it looks like  :giveup:

Oh I always like it to be a surprise so I always wait until the show begins to find out what the house looks like & all the twists and turns etc, it makes it more exciting!

mcphee

Oh I always like it to be a surprise so I always wait until the show begins to find out what the house looks like & all the twists and turns etc, it makes it more exciting!

I'm one of those freaky people who stays up for the embargo to be lifted  :teehee:

mcphee

The brand new Big Brother 15 eye has been revealed by Channel 5!

Black Background:

image.jpg

White Background:

h3uXjPel.jpg

The best one yet on Channel 5, I love it. It's so new fresh and has totally hyped me up for the beginning of the series  :giveup: thoughts? 

* It reminds me of the chair used in the Inez and Vinoodh ARTPOP promo pictures, with the circuit boards tbh

Edited by Fraser

mcphee

Update: Yall BBUK betta move yo ass' in here

An eyeflash was caught on tv, and the house looks like a floorplan!!

I'm so excited to see what the house looks like, and the graphics along with this eye will be awesome  :legend:

iamsean

So excited! I go into depressed mode after the final from CBB and feel like hibernating until it returns.. The wait is killing me  :(