đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y goes TOP 30 on Pop Radio! REQUEST NOW!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

Why is US radio literally boycotting this song? Not taking requests, not recognizing the song.... Is there something the media is doing on purpose?

Is anyone ACTUALLY able to hear it on their local radio? South Florida stations aren't even playing it, and she's going to be there soon....

Poope MOnster

I have been requesting online but when I call my local radio stations they all say, "We don't even play that..." THAT'S THE DAMN REASON IM CALLING.

They really won't even add it to their playlist.

??? what ???

In the almost 2 weeks it's been out my local radio station has literally only played once

Sooooooo frustrating...

TSUNAMI

inb4 Katy Perry - Birthday +9  :creepflop:

I was like wtf? :awkney: 

Anyway, new update ^^

32 =LADY GAGA G.U.Y. 1749 +22 393 -90 7.130

fede ARTPOP

Im trying to make G.U.Y. happen but the iTunes Store only let's me Play rather than buy. Is there a way I can buy it twice? How is this song supposed to go anywhere whenever all of the fans already have it?

I wish it had its own separate single (with a artwork) rather that just being on the list with all the other ARTPOP songs.

Gaga is going to have to start releasing several singles before the album drops if she wants further singles success.

I always thought about this...wouldnt be easy for almost every superstar to have almost 3 #1 singles for every album release? See...releasing lead single 4months before album drops with proper promo (1st #1)...2.5months later 2nd single with PROPER promo (2nd #1)...and 1.5 months later in the album realase day 3rd single with PROPER PROMO, (3rd #1)..idk I always thought Gaga could do something like this....and with PROPER PROMO I mean = Video, tv interviews, performances, appearances, radio interviews, contests, major awards show, cover magazine...etc imagine all that :D

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

komronjoel

Dropping already.. didn't even breach the top 30.. Come onnnnnnnn. This can't be the peak!

Silver Keith

32 +1 KATY PERRY Birthday
33 -1 LADY GAGA G.U.Y.

8f70c6ea.gif

TheFame Monster

32 +1 KATY PERRY Birthday

33 -1 LADY GAGA G.U.Y.

Its obvious Katy uses Payola if you look at the number of spins, we need to expose her! :omfgaga:

Archived