💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Flippy

Are they sticking to the original manga's plot ???

As Far as I can tell, yes! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Far as I can tell, yes! :flutter:

:nooo:

omg ... can't wait to see how they translate the relationships of the generals with the senshies in their past lives

RAMROD

Yeah! They're all on Hulu! :yes:

Huh, thought the new one just got Mars last time? :huh:

Do u mean old series on hulu? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

:nooo:

omg ... can't wait to see how they translate the relationships of the generals with the senshies in their past lives

I know! :giveup: That will be so good! :cryga:

Huh, thought the new one just got Mars last time? :huh:

Do u mean old series on hulu? 

Lol no, I mean Sailor Moon Crystal! It's always updated with the new episodes! :yes:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

I know! :giveup: That will be so good! :cryga:

Lol no, I mean Sailor Moon Crystal! It's always updated with the new episodes! :yes:

Oh cool, I usually catch the one on YT :laughga:

Cannot wait to see Jupiter :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3/5 of the released Senshi's so far. I have Jupiter on hold at work for my next paycheck, and I am going to order Mercury asap.

I love these figures so much.

Wow they look so nice! So far the only Sailor Moon merch i've bought are the pens. Just Neptune and Mercury cause they are my faves. They write so nice, are refillable too.

hLT7YWs.jpg

P60om7c.jpg

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Why is the airing schedule for this so awful? lol Why not weekly like normal things.

I loved it, for the most part. THe lack of Moon Tiara Action was jarring (Why use Boomerang? So lame) And the lack of Moonlight Densetsu was a little lame at first, but the new intro song isn't bad. I miss the old transformation song though, cause this one of a flop lol.

They used the re-print manga version's names I believe :smh:

And true, I miss Moonlight Densetsu . They could have make it the outro song or something :crossed: That could have been a neat surprise.  But Moon Pride is growing on me

And It's not weekly because I believe the rest of this season is still in the making, therefore they need sometime to complete it in time for airing.

The episodes just keep getting better and better.

So which one of the generals were lovers?

Also do you think Sailor Moon will get another transformation like the one with the spinning heart?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Prismatic

Wow they look so nice! So far the only Sailor Moon merch i've bought are the pens. Just Neptune and Mercury cause they are my faves. They write so nice, are refillable too.

hLT7YWs.jpg

P60om7c.jpg

Do you have a link on where you can purchase these pens? They look sooo cool!

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Do you have a link on where you can purchase these pens? They look sooo cool!

I didn't buy them, they were gifts from my sister who lives in japan. I don't know much except that she bought them online and that they were limited edition. I'm sure you can find them on ebay or amazon.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Ugh! They have got to do something with the schedule. :dead:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Flippy

Ugh! They have got to do something with the schedule. :dead:

Tell me about it! :giveup: It feels like I've been waiting forever!

On another note, I got my Tamashii Nations SHFIGUART for Sailor Saturn! I feel so happy! :flutter: I also got the Sailor Moon Crystal Visual Book! :party:

Flippy

The episodes just keep getting better and better.

So which one of the generals were lovers?

Also do you think Sailor Moon will get another transformation like the one with the spinning heart?

The generals according to the manga would be

Mars/Jadeite

Mercury/Zoycite

Jupiter/Nephrite

Venus/Kunzite

Scouts-generals-draw.jpg

Also I think she will, since I'm pretty sure they are doing the black moon saga on this season as well... I hope so!

Haroon

Guys where do you watch the English sub? :confused: I downloaded the first two online but the place I download from hasn't got anything further than that :noparty: Preferably in the best quality possible :laughga:

Archived