💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Relistening to BTL's debut song, it's a LOT better the second time, I actually love the chorus.

People are ripping them to shreds in the comments, I feel so bad for them :ohno:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Relistening to BTL's debut song, it's a LOT better the second time, I actually love the chorus.

People are ripping them to shreds in the comments, I feel so bad for them :ohno:

I listened to it again earlier today and was like "...this actually isn't that bad." But it took me like 3-4 listens over a week to get there haha. and seriously the SCREAM at the beginning haha

I listened to it again earlier today and was like "...this actually isn't that bad." But it took me like 3-4 listens over a week to get there haha. and seriously the SCREAM at the beginning haha

They seem pretty promising, hopefully their next music video has a bigger budget :lmao:

PoshLife

They seem pretty promising, hopefully their next music video has a bigger budget :lmao:

what's the gist of the comments? do they not like the song for legit reasons or what?

what's the gist of the comments? do they not like the song for legit reasons or what?

They don't like the group itself, hardly any of them really mention the song in depths. 

Basically, they think they're copying boy groups like B.A.P, BTS, EXO ( :toofunny:

Here's what some people are saying:

"I don't like the name of the band. First of all, all of the people whining 'stop comparing'.... when they call themselves BTL? That is one letter away from BTS. The name shows no originality at all. Of course people are going to start comparing and pointing fingers when you name a band so similar to one such as BTS"

"I think it's a good debut song, the chorus has resemblance with EXO's "Growl"." How even :lmao:

It's actually 3/4 people complaining about people complaining, a la GGD. 

Inb4 we end up stanning them and they never return  :udidnt:

the KJPOP Thread curse  :udidnt:

PoshLife

They don't like the group itself, hardly any of them really mention the song in depths. 

Basically, they think they're copying boy groups like B.A.P, BTS, EXO ( :toofunny:

Here's what some people are saying:

"I don't like the name of the band. First of all, all of the people whining 'stop comparing'.... when they call themselves BTL? That is one letter away from BTS. The name shows no originality at all. Of course people are going to start comparing and pointing fingers when you name a band so similar to one such as BTS"

"I think it's a good debut song, the chorus has resemblance with EXO's "Growl"." How even :lmao:

It's actually 3/4 people complaining about people complaining, a la GGD. 

Inb4 we end up stanning them and they never return  :udidnt:

the KJPOP Thread curse  :udidnt:

I've had the chorus in my head for the past 10 minutes :lmao: inb4 I download it.

...and edit out the scream

ugh people find the dumbest things to complain about. just enjoy the music or don't you weirdos!

I've had the chorus in my head for the past 10 minutes :lmao: inb4 I download it.

...and edit out the scream

ugh people find the dumbest things to complain about. just enjoy the music or don't you weirdos!

Do it :creepflop:

Korean boy band fangirls are even WORSE than ones for American boy bands. 

I found this comment yesterday on a Block B video

"Taeil oppa, i swear that i've said this already so many times, but you are too perfect ♥ You need to stop being so perfect ; / / / ; I'm just joking ~ But honestly, i wish that you had more fans and followers. You are so talented, and such a dork ♥ like i've always said. You're too perf ♥"

:lmao: she comments on pretty much every video saying the same thing :lmao:

PoshLife

Do it :creepflop:

Korean boy band fangirls are even WORSE than ones for American boy bands. 

I found this comment yesterday on a Block B video

"Taeil oppa, i swear that i've said this already so many times, but you are too perfect ♥ You need to stop being so perfect ; / / / ; I'm just joking ~ But honestly, i wish that you had more fans and followers. You are so talented, and such a dork ♥ like i've always said. You're too perf ♥"

:lmao: she comments on pretty much every video saying the same thing :lmao:

that's so weird. like, you don't know them. I've seen a lot of people commenting on JJCC's videos with similar things. like "omg mak's such a dork!" like dude he has NO idea who you are and you're talking like you're old buddies.

that's so weird. like, you don't know them. I've seen a lot of people commenting on JJCC's videos with similar things. like "omg mak's such a dork!" like dude he has NO idea who you are and you're talking like you're old buddies.

And then there's the ones who are SURE they're going to marry them one day.

Sis, you don't even know their language. :wtf:

PoshLife

And then there's the ones who are SURE they're going to marry them one day.

Sis, you don't even know their language. :wtf:

yeah. I mean San-Cheong and I are gonna grow old together but OTHER people are cray.

Taylor

I'm loving bright, upbeat girl group songs like Girl's Day's "Don't Forget Me."

YAAAAAS MY IMPACT! :ARTPOP: :gaga:

I listened to that song before I left for all of my exams :toofunny:

-

And not me waking up to 148 emails from this thread. :messga:

Antichrist

Not this thread becoming completely active again hours after Anti's return.

Ha undeniable impact 

2n0tx1k.jpg

When will flo 

:cryga: 

Antijesus ha impact

tumblr_inline_n3zihnt2pO1r4heqr.gif

When will Pop :cryga:

tumblr_n6a6dvVNE91su9nouo5_250.gif

antijesus, ma impact is real

PoshLife

OC perform at the World Cup Cheer Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT49pAa6Cxs