đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

I've seen the film twice in one weekend, what kind of impact. :giveup:

Blink and Quicksilver :party: They steal the spotlight so much when they're showing their powers. I was having a hysterical fan moment.

The cast brings their A-game so much, particularly James McAvoy and Jennifer Lawrence (brilliant performances all around really.)

Favorite scenes were the initial attack at Moscow that never happened, Mystique rescuing the drafted-to-Vietnam mutants, Quicksilver's slow-mo scene (epicness

:gaga: ), anytime Blink or Ellen Page was on screen.

THE FINAL SCENES. Jean and Scott! Mystique has Wolverine! En Sabah Nur and the 4 Horsemen! I can't wait for X-Men: Apocalypse!

:excited2:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

They're too young to be seen. Expect young Storm, Cyclops, and Jean Grey.

bgc7-judi-uglycry.gif

Rogue fans have been waiting so long for her to come back and DO something but she's always left out. i wonder why. She would have been really good in X-Men Last Stand when all the brotherhood of mutants came out. that would have been a great chance to see her in action.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MonsterMarty

Estimated at $302M for the four-day opening weekend WW!

Hellspont

Estimated at $302M for the four-day opening weekend WW!

I wasn't expecting such a huge foreign opening weekend  :worship: , much deserved

Hexxx

So is Apocalypse the sequal to DOFP or First Class?

ryhanna

So is Apocalypse the sequal to DOFP or First Class?

Both. 

Technically, DOFP is the sequel to First Class.

MonsterMarty

I wasn't expecting such a huge foreign opening weekend  :worship: , much deserved

It got the push over $300 from today being Memorial Day (US BoxOffice is estimated around $111M by the end of today) but yeah the WW totals are pretty amazing, almost 2/3 of the gross!

Jimmy Darling

bgc7-judi-uglycry.gif

Rogue fans have been waiting so long for her to come back and DO something but she's always left out. i wonder why. She would have been really good in X-Men Last Stand when all the brotherhood of mutants came out. that would have been a great chance to see her in action.

Rouge actually did have a few scenes where they needed her for something but the director didnt want to make the film longer than it was:/

Anderson123

Rouge actually did have a few scenes where they needed her for something but the director didnt want to make the film longer than it was:/

I guess that makes sense. We'll probably see Rogue on the DVD extras so I'm okay with that. I mean, I thought the movie was short, I could have enjoyed another half hour of it, but I guess it's too much for a movie, I get it.

Hexxx

I guess that makes sense. We'll probably see Rogue on the DVD extras so I'm okay with that. I mean, I thought the movie was short, I could have enjoyed another half hour of it, but I guess it's too much for a movie, I get it.

I like the sound of that

tumblr_ln37uzCwKb1qgk2myo1_500.gif

Rudz Xinc

can someone please answer, how come Charles still alive and Magneto still has his power? and as I remember the last Wolverine movie, Logan lost his Adamantium claw, but the Days of Future past he has his metal claw back, weird.

Look at those clowns

zexion_armando

can someone please answer, how come Charles still alive and Magneto still has his power? and as I remember the last Wolverine movie, Logan lost his Adamantium claw, but the Days of Future past he has his metal claw back, weird.

No one knows about how Xavier is alive, but the ending of Last Stand revealed the cure was ineffective, since Magneto was slowly getting his powers back.

And apparently Magneto gave Wolverine his claws after The Wolverine, but who knows.

MonsterMarty

No one knows about how Xavier is alive, but the ending of Last Stand revealed the cure was ineffective, since Magneto was slowly getting his powers back.

And apparently Magneto gave Wolverine his claws after The Wolverine, but who knows.

Post-credits of last stand revealed Xavier transferred his consciousness into the body of a brain-dead person.

Rudz Xinc

Post-credits of last stand revealed Xavier transferred his consciousness into the body of a brain-dead person.

but physically he's not Xavier

basically all of these are just assumption ya? no concrete answers to those questions like official explanation from the producer or director or writer?

Look at those clowns

Archived