đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE POSTER! (post your thoughts)

Phoenix

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Giving me Space Americano teas!!! Inb4 the official doesn't compare to your creation! :nooo:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hell0samuel

I was having a hard time deciding how to write that. It's always in my graphic editing/designing that those small things are hardest to choose how to do them. :D :)

the rest of it is fantastic! i hope Gaga's team see's this!

Phoenix

Giving me Space Americano teas!!! Inb4 the official doesn't compare to your creation! :nooo:

I hope the official one goes beyond the space. I'm expecting something really good. :D 

đź’Ž

TimisaMonster

I hope the official one goes beyond the space. I'm expecting something really good. :D

I hope... Even the BTWB poster was underwhelming... Reusing a BTW outtake photo with a cardboard piece of a castle... :awkney:

She's doing the same thing with the poster we have now if that's what she's using... TMB and BTWB pics and Swinefestpose ... Howoriginal :later:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Phoenix

I hope... Even the BTWB poster was underwhelming... Reusing a BTW outtake photo with a cardboard piece of a castle... :awkney:

She's doing the same thing with the poster we have now if that's what she's using... TMB and BTWB pics and Swinefestpose ... Howoriginal :later:

Agree. BTWBall poster had a good idea, but the castle looked weird + her head above, in the clouds, was a pic we already seen before. She should have done a special photoshoot. Is it that hard to get a special photoshoot for a tour poster, single cover or something. lol :D 

Gaga stop using the already used stuff. :D

đź’Ž

Archived