💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, you will scream like never before! Lol.

I highly recomend you to use a morning to watch "El parque Güel" (The park Güel). It is amazing even tho you have to take a taxi or a bus to go there. So you'll need a bit of time for this :)

There also the typical places like Sagrada Familia, plaza España, Plaza Cataluña, Ramblas, Estatua de Colon, the port (Paseo Colon), there's another park: Parque de la ciutadela (this one is IN the city and it is beautiful, it is at the end of Paseo Colon).

If you like architecture, you have to go and see the houses made by Gaudi, they are all in the city, you have to walk to watch them all but you are watching other things at the same time while walking).

Montjuic is very beautiful but you'll see it the day you go for the concert, because you have to walk through there to arrive to the Palau Sant Jordi, so don't take a bus that takes you to the door of the concert, it is better to stop in Montjuic and go walking because it is beautiful (even tho you'll have to walk a bit and the palau sant jordi is elevated)

I mean... you could do all of these in two days going very relaxed

If you need something please DM me :)

El parque Güel is something I definitely have to see, it looks so beautiful! I love looking at old and modern architecture so I think I'm in for a real treat. Thanks for all the recommendations gonna go make a list of things to see! :)

Everything camp Nou, avinguda diagonal, parc güell, montjuic, plaza españa, etc!

Think my hotel is close or on the avinguda diagonal there's some architecture I'd love to see there, montjuic looks stunning I'm excited to see that, thanks for the tips! :)

Hope to see both of you at the show! :party:

El parque Güel is something I definitely have to see, it looks so beautiful! I love looking at old and modern architecture so I think I'm in for a real treat. Thanks for all the recommendations gonna go make a list of things to see! :)Think my hotel is close or on the avinguda diagonal there's some architecture I'd love to see there, montjuic looks stunning I'm excited to see that, thanks for the tips! :)

Hope to see both of you at the show! :party:

Hope you enjoy it! Spain is a different level when it comes to shows haha Gaga herself was impressed when she came for the BTWBall.

Unfortunately i do not think I am attending this one, but I hope you have so much fun in Barcelona that you want to come back for her next tour! ::P

NewYorkCity

76 days! It's getting closer and closer! Any idea for your outfits?

BvwY1H9CMAAHk7k.jpg

I have leather pants, I'll probably take them and I was thinking of buying a flannel shirt :party:

What about you???

I have leather pants, I'll probably take them and I was thinking of buying a flannel shirt :party:

What about you???

I was thinking of wearing a blazer, and cover it with printed newspaper, like Gaga's dress in DWUW, or the one she wore back in The Fame Era! And do the same with an old pair of Dr Martens! (With simple black shirts and pants). But I want it to be more crazy than that, I still don't know how! And since I have two artRAVE planned, guess I have to come up with another idea!

And 75 days!

Bv1wVChCEAAUoBh.jpg

73 days!

Bv_7bJwCQAMmXK1.jpg

I was thinking… Are some of you planning to film during the show? I would love to do a fanmade DVD of it, and I know it will be tons of videos on YT, but the more I'll get, the greatest it'll be! Especially if I get them in HD, directly from their owners (who'll be credited ofc), rather than downloading them from YT!

I'll film outside the arena, before and after the show, and I'll try to film some moments of the show, the ones I know people won't bother to record…

I really want it to be perfect! (And I'll do the same for the Paris' date I'm attending!)

MekeRoger

I was thinking… Are some of you planning to film during the show? I would love to do a fanmade DVD of it, and I know it will be tons of videos on YT, but the more I'll get, the greatest it'll be! Especially if I get them in HD, directly from their owners (who'll be credited ofc), rather than downloading them from YT!

I'll film outside the arena, before and after the show, and I'll try to film some moments of the show, the ones I know people won't bother to record…

I really want it to be perfect! (And I'll do the same for the Paris' date I'm attending!)

That's a great idea!   :party: 

I won't film the show because I want to enjoy the concert and dance so much  :lolgaga: 

BornSimon

I will probably film bits of the show. I already did at the Monster Ball but my camera sucked, I did it again at the BTBW and it was a little better (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbOzYLC8ljY). If I get really good videos of the artRAVE I'll definitely get in touch with you! Somebody put the whole Barcelona show from 2012 together and I was so grateful because it was an amazing show to me and being able to watch the whole thing again was fantastic.

EDIT: I thought the BTBW videos were better than that :toofunny:

I won't film the show because I want to enjoy the concert and dance so much  :lolgaga: 

Yeah me too, I'll just film the interlude, and the talk, I think… 

Glad you like the idea though! :D

NewYorkCity

Since I am going with my brother too I think I'll give him my camera and tell him that if he wants to take pics or film at some point of the show he can... so I will just have fun and jump :toofunny: he's casual fan/GP. I have pics at the monsterball because he came to that one too so he took some great pics. I only took one pic at the BTWB. XD

I will be screaming with my mum and my bf tbh. :laughga:

So, If he takes good videos (I am not going to ask him to film something, just if he wants to) I'll let you know :party:

Hope you enjoy it! Spain is a different level when it comes to shows haha Gaga herself was impressed when she came for the BTWBall.

Unfortunately i do not think I am attending this one, but I hope you have so much fun in Barcelona that you want to come back for her next tour! ::P

Aw it would have been great to meet up with you but yeah I think I would go back for any other tour or artist because everyone keeps telling me how good the crowds are and I think you guys will live up to the hype! :)

Archived