💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

RAMROD

:nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

i copied your post and made a new thread for it. it needs to be now discussed :(

OH!

Thank you, raise awareness between fans. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Ok well... Can someone just tell me, since i ordered 2 days ago, will i still be getting the special foil cover or not?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Oh ****.

They said if you ordered it BEFORE 11th October, you will definitely get the foil. I ordered it on the 15th on Amazon US...

EDIT : THEY MEANT NOVEMBER THANK GOD

Damn you American dating system

Uh...this isn't just FOIL :awkney:...it's a RARE, LIMITED EDITION ALBUM COVER THAT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TO 500,000 COPIES AND HAS THE TYPOGRAPHY HAND COLLAGED BY JEFF KOONS HIMSELF AND IS A PRICELESS MASTERPIECE AND ART COLLECTOR ITEM...

Foolish? Uh...I can't believe you just said that...Vu7gPJf.gif

:yes: The chat that GypsyNightShade had confirmed that the US Amazon store WILL deliver to Australia :party:

Your right - foolish was the wrong word to put down.  I regreat it now. Loyal fans she does have. :) 

Dangerous Man

Too bad I wont pre-order it. :cry:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dammit, 40 dollars to order from Amazon to Brazil. If I were to buy the regular version on a store here, I'd pay something like 13 dollars. 

Aaaand, if regulars stores had it until the 26th, I could buy it on the USA, but I'm afraid they might run out. 

GOD, GAGA, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US  :cryga:

Archived