💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 'Rare Hair' Thread

Miel

Featured Posts

Miel

idk, I was thinking about this for a while. We all know Gaga likes to use consistent styles for any established album or song (for the most part ), but sometimes there's that one hair style/color that's used once, twice, if lucky thrice, and then never seen again.

(some examples include the rainbow hair, the Mint Blonde, red hair, etc)

What's your favorite 'rare hair'? Would you like to see it again, or are you fine with it being a 'rare hair'? It can be a specific color, a specific style, anything and everything. I just wanna kill time until any sort of news comes up lol

My favorite (rn), the teal+black hair:

normal_001_281029.jpgnormal_001_28929.jpg

normal_005_28229.jpgnormal_PRMMVA_28629.jpg

normal_PC_286029.jpgnormal_J003.jpg

Shabu_28129.jpg

I think it was representative of... well, I don't know. To me, the Judas and EOG fashions kinda melded together at one point, and this specific hairstyle was the epitome of it (along with the Taiwan black/blonde hairstyles).

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I don't like the fact that she just wanted to recreate something iconic like the yellow wig, it wasn't really new, but I do like the color even if it doesn't match with most of her outfits  :sweat:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Miel

Another one of my favorites is the rainbow hair. I mean, she's used it several times (the most with the tour), but still we only get glimpses of it throughout the years:

normal_N_281929.jpgnormal_disney_28529.jpg

normal_T_28129.jpgnormal_02_%281%29~6.jpg

Sofia2_28829.jpg

normal_disney_28729.jpg

I REALLY love this (It might be her real hair, maybe?)

I don't think it was her real hair. I think. Awesome look, though! The whole 'Music Lovers' performances had amazing looks.

3 points in and ready for more

Pop Art

The layered blonde ponytail from the '11 EMA's. :legend: That was such a special night.  :cry:

8561471341_e131e624a7_b.jpg

8561470431_f4d12ba29a_b.jpg

8562575780_0798b52023_b.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived