đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Pit Disqualification

Navy

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

I hope we'l find out soon, still putting off buying a planeticket to find out about how the rules will be on this leg. Can only get seated tickets for the shows I could make it to, so I'd have to get REAL lucky to even get into the pit I guess.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunnarXavier

well coming from Vancouver just now, they lined everybody up then took us across the street in lines of two, 10 at a time, we were given a numbered wristband and were told we could go home and that number was ours in line when we return at 4pm

two were disqualified for running across the street at 8am

CatelynnMarie

What about for people who have seat tickets and want to try getting into the MP for being early and dressed up? Has it happened and how often has it happened? Should my boyfriend and I even try doing this?

Molly Aphrodite

well coming from Vancouver just now, they lined everybody up then took us across the street in lines of two, 10 at a time, we were given a numbered wristband and were told we could go home and that number was ours in line when we return at 4pm

two were disqualified for running across the street at 8am

Wait what? So people who lined up really early weren't told to leave or anything?

KPotatodorkK

3 am... may be a bit early, unless you're absolutely determined to be first in line, but even then, when you're actually alowed to line up someone could push to the front and claim they were there first.

i've done this 5 times before and ended up front row each time, 2 of the times I didn't even get there until 10:30-11:00am, and was the 12th person in line and maybe the 15th person in line the other, that's pretty damn good.

but other times I got to the line at 8:00-9:00 and was in the same spot in line as I was 2 hours later.

it really just depends on the venue and the people.

i'm not really too concerned about being first, I'm not going to fight someone over it, as long as I'm near the front-ish of the line and am in the pit, those are my only goals.

3 am... may be a bit early, unless you're absolutely determined to be first in line, but even then, when you're actually alowed to line up someone could push to the front and claim they were there first.

It doesn't work like that, Gaga's security make sure the person who was legitimately first gets the key, so do the venue security and the promoters. London is the prime example of that and if only it was as easy as pushing in and saying you were first

You specifically told someone to camp out for 2 weeks who was going to a US show. I understand that that may have happened in your country's show, but I will tell you now that will NOT happen in the US, so don't tell people to camp out and waste time that could be better spent in school/work. You can show up at 8am like most people will and get into the monster pit no problem, I guarantee it.

r u new here or r u tryna get the key :troll:

Monster Voices

i've done this 5 times before and ended up front row each time, 2 of the times I didn't even get there until 10:30-11:00am, and was the 12th person in line and maybe the 15th person in line the other, that's pretty damn good.

but other times I got to the line at 8:00-9:00 and was in the same spot in line as I was 2 hours later.

Whaaat ??? at 11 AM there were only 15 people in line ? At our floppy little Bulgarian date I was 33d when I arrived .. at 7. My friend who came at 10 was 180th (or something)

Forever and Always!

Whaaat ??? at 11 AM there were only 15 people in line ? At our floppy little Bulgarian date I was 33d when I arrived .. at 7. My friend who came at 10 was 180th (or something)

Dublin had at least 500 people at 6am and London was full at 8am. I think it depends where the show is :shrug:

KPotatodorkK

It doesn't work like that, Gaga's security make sure the person who was legitimately first gets the key, so do the venue security and the promoters. London is the prime example of that and if only it was as easy as pushing in and saying you were first

it's the venue's security :ohwell:

MonsterOfSpain

What? Here in Spain people were camping since 2 weeks before the show.

Monster Voices

What? Here in Spain people were camping since 2 weeks before the show.

Well Monsters tried to camp here too but weren't allowed to.

Forever and Always!

MonsterOfSpain

Well Monsters tried to camp here too but weren't allowed to.

Here the Key Holder of the Monster Pit was camping for like 20 days before.

Archived