💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

42,014,148 as of 5:55 PM (GMT zone) 

It seem as views slow down a little bit, but I hope they will catch up after her performances in US

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

Like It Rough

Update for last 3 days

Love Game              89.422 - 29.807 per day  (88 days >>> 100.000.000 views)

The Edge Of Glory  65.715 - 21.905 per day

You And I                 77.900 - 25.966 per day

Marry The Night       83.350 - 27.783 per day

Update for last 6 days

Love Game              161.699 - 26.950 per day  (92 days >>> 100.000.000 views)

The Edge Of Glory  141.256 - 23.543 per day

You And I                 155.960 - 25.993 per day

Marry The Night       169.318 - 28.220 per day

Applause needs 847.000 views per day to reach 100.000.000 till 11.11.

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure Gaga won't have a certification for Applause before Nov. 11th... it's going down in views

We all hped for 50 million before the end of the week, but I'm not sure she'll get it..

Edited by monketsharona

Pop Art

I'm pretty sure Gaga won't have a certification for Applause before Nov. 11th... it's going down in views

We all hped for 50 million before the end of the week, but I'm not sure she'll get it..

Perhaps, but I think we can be sure it'll get there by the end of the year.

Wisdomless1

A great idea for this would be to setup a YouTube playlist of all the uncertified video, then one could just remove the video from the playlist after it's been certified.  

Just hit repeat and click play :P

HausOfRofey

According to VEVO's Wikipedia page, they now only include the first version of the official music video uploaded and not alternative clean versions, so now apparently Telephone is no longer classed as 'VEVO Certified' as the explicit version with under 100 milllion views was uploaded first.

Not fair at all, it still earned its views and should be VEVO certified! :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vevo#Vevo_Certified_songs

Edited by HausOfRofey

ArtGagaPop

According to VEVO's Wikipedia page, they now only include the first version of the official music video uploaded and not alternative clean versions, so now apparently Telephone is no longer classed as 'VEVO Certified' as the explicit version with under 100 milllion views was uploaded first.

Not fair at all, it still earned it's views and should be VEVO certified! :(

That is just wrong. A video near 200 000 000 views should for sure be vevo certified. why is everyone against us agh. :(

Arturo

That's completely unfair. 

I wonder what would happen if they deleted the explicit version. If so, it'd be the only Telephone music video, and therefore may be eligible. 

KaanBTW

Still has Vevo certified.

Like It Rough

It doesn't make sense. Every VEVO video which pass 100M get award. If Telephone Explicit pass 100M that would be +1 award.  FAKE!

HausOfRofey

It doesn't make sense. Every VEVO video which pass 100M get award. If Telephone Explicit pass 100M that would be +1 award.  FAKE!

I really hope so! It deserves it after earning the views. Hopefully VEVO will amend their Wikipedia page to correct it. :)

Pop Art

Not fair at all, it still earned its views and should be VEVO certified! :(

But they always only included only one version? I'm not defending their way of doing it, but's always been that way. That's why Paparazzi only got Certified on August 9 of this year and not earlier. If they had included the views of all the official versions, it would have been Certified even before Born This Way was.

HausOfRofey

But they always only included only one version? I'm not defending their way of doing it, but's always been that way. That's why Paparazzi only got Certified on August 9 of this year and not earlier. If they had included the views of all the official versions, it would have been Certified even before Born This Way was.

Yes I know that, but what has happened here is that their new rules now mean that only the first music video uploaded for the song is eligible to be 'VEVO certified'. The version uploaded first has 39 million views, and the second version of the video uploaded is the one with 174 million views. The Paparazzi video that reached 100 million views was the first version uploaded, and therefore is eligible to be certified.

Which I think we all agree is really stupid. Hoping it's just some idiot that's vandalised VEVO's Wikipedia page. Not that it matters anyway though, she still has the views regardless of whether they're certified or not. :P

• Mills locked this topic