Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

No - it's time for something different. We already have "The Fame Monster" - repeating isn't necessary.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want another slayage like the Fame Monster.

This

TFM will remain her biggest, most impressive and best era imo

nothing compares to it as an era and it's my third favorite album of all time 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I don't want something EXACTLY like TFM, but I know what you mean. Gaga brought a whole new sound to pop music. It was strange but it worked with the catchy hooks. Dance-Pop isn't the future sound though, but she definitely needs a new futuristic sound. She should take a few years out imo.

Actually, I do love DanceGa, but imagine if she could bring Rock back into the mainstream.

Bradley

I actually think it's a great idea to do this. The Fame Monster 2.0, with all the similar looks and materials, RedOnE OFCOURSE!

Eminem did The Marshall Mathers LP 2, so why not Gaga?

I don't want something EXACTLY like TFM, but I know what you mean. Gaga brought a whole new sound to pop music. It was strange but it worked with the catchy hooks. Dance-Pop isn't the future sound though, but she definitely needs a new futuristic sound. She should take a few years out imo.

Actually, I do love DanceGa, but imagine if she could bring Rock back into the mainstream.

I hope can with her rock album.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I hope can with her rock album.

But I don't imagine acoustic rock being something that could chart, but actual HARD rock could ressurect Rock music and throw it back in the mainstream. Bye bye pop girls :hottie:

monsterdreams

I think act 2 should be an EP of techno/floaty stuff

That would be suitable for space

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I dont' think it would be a great idea to recreate the Fame Monster era. I don't think it's quite possible to do it because even similar sound wouldn't guarantee similar success in this time and place. I think she should be looking forward to new things. Maybe she can create something totally different but still "out-of-this-world sounding" like you wished. 

You guys keep saying she needs another TFM, but the moment she does that and it flops, you'll drag her to hell and back for not being original.

You guys keep saying she needs another TFM, but the moment she does that and it flops, you'll drag her to hell and back for not being original.

this so much

Gagadonna

Venus, Do What U Want and Sexxx dreams are TFM-alike, so 2009 or 2014 a TFM 2.0 is still possible. 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived