💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Married the Night

Awesome! If you ever get confused let us know :)

Edit: Woot 13 Pages :woot:

Wow. You are good. How did you know??? LOL! I was super confused about the flow at first. Also, the names took a second. But I think I got it now. I am about 160 pages in or so. I am pretty addicted.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

Wow. You are good. How did you know??? LOL! I was super confused about the flow at first. Also, the names took a second. But I think I got it now. I am about 160 pages in or so. I am pretty addicted.

Cool. If you get some characters mixed up, go here:

I give a brief and simple bio on the main characters (there's more towards the bottom.)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Married the Night

I give a brief and simple bio on the main characters (there's more towards the bottom.)

Spoiler free??

Lion Heart

Spoiler free??

hmm.... only the Bran/Cersei/Jaime part is spoiled... the rest should be spoiler free. I'll double check.

Married the Night

hmm.... only the Bran/Cersei/Jaime part is spoiled... the rest should be spoiler free. I'll double check.

Ok. I am not confused about those characters. I think that site will be super useful.

Lion Heart

Ok. I am not confused about those characters. I think that site will be super useful.

Alrighty. :cool:

(time for sleep for me)

Edited by King

Nice Gifs :)

Hold on, I tried to make a GIF- this is what I came up with: (1st time) :sweat:

*bran-o.gif

** Running Away From Your Flop Thread *

Made another one:

*robb-victory-o.gif

*( :legend:)

Wow, those are really good for your first gifs! :)

If you have photoshop and VLC then try it without gif soup.

This tutorial seems pretty good and it's the way that I do it:

If you're going to post them on Tumblr.. they have a 1 MB file size limit for gifs. A couple weeks ago it was 500 KB, but it still sucks trying to fit it into that size. x_x;

Lion Heart

Oh- seems like a lot of work- and I'm terrible with computers :sweat:

Thanks for the tutorial :)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SEASON 2 UPDATE: ART DIRECTION

Lion Heart

I think I'll reserve this spot for GIFs I make.

A Wild Queen Cersei Appears:

queen-cersei-o.gif

*Dead*:

tyrion-dead-o.gif

True Tea:

tyrion-true-tea-o.gif

(adding more)

Edited by King

tiikaymonster

:worship:

I'm going to start reading the books as well, and even though I've watched the show, a few names and things in novels tend to catch me off guard once in a while.

Lion Heart

I found this Fan-Made Season 2 promo- it looks cool.

There's so many rumours going around about what will be in season 2 and what won't. :crazy2:

For example, I heard that [soS spoilers]

some scenes, like the Red Wedding, have been moved from SoS to Season 2, apparently because SoS has so many things going on in it, and they want to even things out.

:huh:

Lion Heart

There's so many rumours going around about what will be in season 2 and what won't. :crazy2:

For example, I heard that [soS spoilers]

some scenes, like the Red Wedding, have been moved from SoS to Season 2, apparently because SoS has so many things going on in it, and they want to even things out.

:huh:

Storm of Swords Spoiler:

Storm of Swords has 4 ****en weddings on it- no wonder they plan on dividing it. But I read somewhere that the producers were thinking in Spllitting Storm of Swords into 2 seasons (if they make it that far..) but that rumor you brought up seems more believeable seing how Jeyne was brought up already.

Edited by King

Storm of Swords Spoiler:

Does that mean I get less of Robb and Catelyn Stark :cry: I'm going to cry if this is true. But damn, Storm of Swords has 4 ****en weddings on it- no wonder they plan on dividing it. But I read somewhere that the producers were thinking in Spllitting Storm of Swords into 2 seasons (if they make it that far..) but that rumor you brought up seems more believeable seing how Jeyne was brought up already. Preparing to cry :cry:

Yeah, I originally heard the season 3 splitting rumours, too. I think it's still possible for that to happen.

Like, in the show, they included scenes not in the book (eg. Cersei's scene with Joffrey, the Varys/Littlefinger scenes, etc) I think they're bringing Jeyne in because they didn't want Robb to just disappear in Season 2, especially since he feels like a very major character after the first season.

The Red Wedding seems like a pretty big thing to move over, though. It WOULD give them a lot more room for other things in Season 3, but idk.

Lion Heart

Yeah, I originally heard the season 3 splitting rumours, too. I think it's still possible for that to happen.

Like, in the show, they included scenes not in the book (eg. Cersei's scene with Joffrey, the Varys/Littlefinger scenes, etc) I think they're bringing Jeyne in because they didn't want Robb to just disappear in Season 2, especially since he feels like a very major character after the first season.

The Red Wedding seems like a pretty big thing to move over, though. It WOULD give them a lot more room for other things in Season 3, but idk.

Spoiler talk:

I noticed that too- Robb does basically nothing on the 2nd book (except be out there on the war- which we don't get to read about..) Forcing Jeyne in here seems like a smart idea... I guess only time will tell.- I seriously can't get over at the Petyr/Sansa mess that occurs towards the end of Storm of Swords... I was like WTF- pedophle.. and OMG I was not expecting her to die by being thrown from the Moon Door (you know who..) I seriously can't wait for Brienne to debut :excited2:

In other news, 10 WEEKS REMAIN before we get Season 2.

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic