💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

so go **** yourself, don’t judge people, don’t talk **** to people you don’t know, and don’t breath, save the oxygen for people that ****ing need it.

youre probably some ugly ****ing losers that have ****ty ****ing jobs, that didnt follow your own dreams and do whatever it is in life that you wanted to do so you're pissed at me for it. and then again, maybe your gorgeous and talented people and do whatever you want to do in life. either way, you’re ****ty ****ing people for writing the **** you guys write to me.

:huh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

I bet this is all some stupid publicity stunt :roll:

A pretty popular brazilian Gaga fansite translated "Your ****ing queen" to "Your ****ty queen" and now everybody is atacking Porcelain even more, lol

I'm tired of people telling her to go to Luke, she picked RedOne's offer over his. The ship has clearly sailed on her working with Luke

I'm tired of people telling her to go to Luke, she picked RedOne's offer over his. The ship has clearly sailed on her working with Luke

:clap: this.

can you imagine her songs being produced by Dr Luke, though, Mannequin Factory sounding like Part Of Me :derpga:

Valentino

RedOne

Everybody Should know @PorcelainBlack is Coming!!!!! HARD!!!!

YAS!!! Awesome!!!

GMYx2.gif

Shadow

She's right about the part of gaga preaching love and respect and monsters being the biggest ****s on the internet...If you're honestly telling this girl to kill herself over some petty FAN WAR then you haven't learned anything from gaga. Hypocrites

That was the one thing about their tantrum that I agreed with. :golfclap:

She's doing the most right now. What better way to make everything worse but to attack your label, throw a Twitter tantrum, piss off your fans, then talk about MIDFLE FINGERS and DETRIOT. Cringing.

It is counterproductive for her to be alienating her fans like this. I understand if she fights back, but she should of walked away before saying that **** about Detroit.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

:smh: I can understand her frustration since I too am getting impatient waiting for her album. Howver, she really needs to handle it better. She may not like Gaga, but she could at least take some notes from her on how to handle the downsides of fame.

popcorncomics

RedOne

Everybody Should know @PorcelainBlack is Coming!!!!! HARD!!!!

That's surprising.

I bet this is all some stupid publicity stunt :roll:

If it was, I don't see how it could be successful. All she's doing is alienating her fans more.

What some of the people on this very site, who are also on twitter, have said to her is just DISGUSTING. They are Gaga fans and they have told her every horrible thing you can imagine, including telling her to kill herself repeatedly. I'm sorry, but it's just not okay. Especially not with all the suicides we've learned of in the past year. It's not something to joke about to someone else like that. It ****ing hurts even more when you're already thinking that way.

Squidward T

What some of the people on this very site, who are also on twitter, have said to her is just DISGUSTING. They are Gaga fans and they have told her every horrible thing you can imagine, including telling her to kill herself repeatedly. I'm sorry, but it's just not okay. Especially not with all the suicides we've learned of in the past year. It's not something to joke about to someone else like that. It ****ing hurts even more when you're already thinking that way.

Please quote one post on the old Porcelain thread where anyon said "Kill Yourself" :roll:

Please quote one post on the old Porcelain thread where anyon said "Kill Yourself" :roll:

Honey, I never said it was on this site. I said people from GGD did it. I mentioned twitter because that's where it was.

:clap: flawless post

Thank you. :hug:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived