đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bruce Jenner to document her Male to Female Transition for E!

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

There is absolutely no way that Gaga is bigger than Khloe. You have an obsession with Gaga's weight. She isn't big and she isn't overweight.

omfg you again

Yes, Gaga is bigger than Khloe. Sorry but it's the truth. I wasn't even the one brining up weight in the first place, I only used Gaga as an example because I've seen that user do nothing but praise Gaga's body (which isn't bad in itself, but if Gaga's body is perfect in that users eyes, Khloe's should be aswell)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

It is possible for transpeople to remain straight. Rare, but possible.

I mean, I don't really know if Bruce does or not but it is a possibility.

if he was into women he wouldn't be "remaining straight". It would mean he was a gay woman all along

Whispering

omfg you again

Yes, Gaga is bigger than Khloe. Sorry but it's the truth. I wasn't even the one brining up weight in the first place, I only used Gaga as an example because I've seen that user do nothing but praise Gaga's body (which isn't bad in itself, but if Gaga's body is perfect in that users eyes, Khloe's should be aswell)

Nope, there is no way Gaga is bigger than Khloe.  Not anywhere close to the truth.

You used Gaga as an example because you have some weird problem with how she looks and her body in general.

elijahfan

Can't these people have a little respect for themselves? Why the need to document everything in their lives, even those extremely personal and private matters? They're taking it to such unhealthy levels.......

It's like they've forgotten how to be "normal" people. Soon, they'll want the world to see how they poop and pee, I mean.... Their view about life is so distorted now after years of non-stop camera presence. What they need isn't more shows, but therapy and psychological support tbh.

It'll be en eye opening thing to watch, definitely.

And to everyone who's saying that he shouldn't be televising his transition, what's wrong if he does just that? He's clearly comfortable being filmed in his day to day life, and will be able to provide a special and informative insight into how the process works.

boobtank

Ugh, it's so disgusting when people call her a him...

Like, would you keep calling someone by the wrong name even after they told you that wasn't their name?

"Hi Sarah!"

"My name's not Sarah, it's Eve"

"Yeah whatever Sarah"

People are still referring to Bruce as 'him' because there is no confirmation as to whether or not Bruce is actually transitioning. It's all assumptions, when he indeed says he identifies as trans then people can start referring to him by the appropriate pronoun.

- That aside, I wish all the best to Bruce! Glad the rest of the family are behind him, whether or not he's transitioning.

It is possible for transpeople to remain straight. Rare, but possible.

I mean, I don't really know if Bruce does or not but it is a possibility.

Most transwomen I've seen are lesbian, whereas the younger ones tend to be straight.

RainingOnMe

Slay Queen Bruce

tumblr_m62q9nqZtj1rq82fy.gif

Thanks to your D, to give us your two fab girlz!

hope you know that bruce isn't their biological father?

hope you know that bruce isn't their biological father?

He actually is the biological father of Kendall and Kylie....

RainingOnMe

He actually is the biological father of Kendall and Kylie....

whatttt? :air: I thought their real dad died.

Kim Kourtney Khloe and Rob share the same biological father Robert Kardashian and he did pass away, but Kendall and Kylie are the biological children of Bruce after Kris remarried

Morphine Prince

The KARDASHIAN's father died... Robert Kardashain. Kendall and Kylie's last name is Jenner as in Bruce Jenner. They are the KKK's half sisters.

Archived