💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Howard Stern: "I love that Sam Smith is fat"

Valextra

Featured Posts

b3qMwJ6.jpg

America’s Got Talent judge Howard Stern has reportedly claimed that singer Sam Smith is an “ugly motherf***er†who “looks gayâ€

The controversial TV personality made the comments on his SiriusXM radio show, according to the Sun.

He said: “Do you know what I love about that guy? He’s an ugly motherf***er. He’s fat. And I love it.
His co-host questioned whether Smith – who came out as gay nearly a year ago – was in the closet.
Stern replied: “You know what, he looks gay to me. Not that anybody looks gay but he does seem effeminate.
“I like that he’s chubby and gay, that’s why I love him.â€
Referring to the singer’s song Stay With Me, the host said: “That’s how you know how good that song is… he’s fat and he’s gay and little girls worship him.â€
Despite Smith’s six Grammy nominations, he said: “He’s really good, but I feel like this will be his only hit song.â€

The ‘Stay With Me’ singer came out in May last year, when he revealed that his album ‘In the Lonely Hour’ was about a man he fell in love with.
He later revealed that the man he wrote the album for was straight and uninterested – and spoke about his dating woes.

http://youtu.be/5UArmzNidv0

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/01/24/howard-stern-sam-smith-is-fat-ugly-and-looks-gay/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1785808/sam-smith-labelled-a-fat-ugly-effeminate-one-hit-wonder-by-howard-stern/

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Howard promoting the importance diversity in pop music. Hew else tbh

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

darkchylde

I'll give you another thread title: "Ugly Ass Annoying Rat Tries To Stay Relevant By Dissing Talented Singer-Songwriter Sam Smith"

Robotboy

wow.. :madge:

and only hit? he already has a handful

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gaga Ate My Ass

Straight people :shrug:

Tbh thoux howard is saying the truth. Sam IS overweight AND gay and theres nuttin wrong wit that however the ugly part is just his opinion and not a fat.

Did he lie?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

KyliesChild

I think that it's because little girls worship boys who are skinny and cute. In the younger generations being “gay" is offensive. He is not the best looking person in the world, either. Since he is gay, not that skinny I should say, and not too good looking, it is a surprise that little girls love him. Although what he said was rude about Stay With Me being his only not song.

That is my take on it I guess :shrug:

Haroon

I don't think he meant his comments to come off in such a rude and offensive way, but he really could've chosen his words in a wiser manner :huh: I believe that he likes Sam Smith but even if you like him, speaking about someone like that isn't very nice :ohno:

RainingOnMe

Straight people

Tbh thoux howard is saying the truth. Sam IS overweight AND gay and theres nuttin wrong wit that however the ugly part is just his opinion and not a fat.

Agreed  :shrug:

Archived