💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My VENUS Single Cover !

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

AphroditeLaydee

They are roman, romans are also white xD. They are supposed to be muses while Gaga is Venus

And thank you :hug:

Oh, sorry. Totally my fault. And again, it slays  :bunny:

:air: :air: :air:

I know, I know. I was a mess. Forgive me. 

Paper Gangsta

I prefer the second but both are really good :legend:

This is second person who said that. Maybe I should change their status (first and alternative)

And thanks :hug:

Its so beautiful! And Venus is my favorite song off ARTPOP too  :saira:

Thank you fellow Little Venusian :hug:

I love it! :worship2: Love the manip and the coloring is good, but you should have put different face becouse it look's a little derpy.  :derpga:

Paper Gangsta

I love it! :worship2: Love the manip and the coloring is good, but you should have put different face becouse it look's a little derpy. :derpga:

Thank you :hug: Which coloring you prefer? On main one or "alternative" ? And what exactly is derpish, what should I change?

Thank you :hug: Which coloring you prefer? On main one or "alternative" ? And what exactly is derpish, what should I change?

The main one is perfect, the picture from Inez and Vinoodh from V magazine photoshoot looks derpish to me, maybe use another photo with the similar head position and manip it to that one?  :yes:

Paper Gangsta

The main one is perfect, the picture from Inez and Vinoodh from V magazine photoshoot looks derpish to me, maybe use another photo with the similar head position and manip it to that one? :yes:

Good eye for spotting manip. Most of people probably thought I just added swinefest photo but I changed it quite a lot (face, added legs, changed hands becau lse they were shaded a lot.....). I will check if I can find any face with similar angle :)

Amazing background and overall feel of the cover. However I prefer the actual covers, since they are more freaky and less literal.

Archived