Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Lady Gaga & Madeon backstage after the artRave in Paris, France

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that really Madeon? Even though it looks like him, couldn't really see the guys face in that short glimpse.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Teal Ambition

Pretty sure that's Natali's boyfriend.. People ALWAYS mistaken him for Madeon.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Is that really Madeon? Even though it looks like him, couldn't really see the guys face in that short glimpse.

B3gl7AMCIAISLC9.jpg

SweetEscape

Pretty sure that's Natali's boyfriend.. People ALWAYS mistaken him for Madeon.

oh :madge:

Teal Ambition

OMG is this a studio?

Nope, Yoga. That's what photo agency websites were claiming.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

remmber when We heard this haha

other:
- Monster 4 Life is the name of a documentary and a song and possibly the new album
- Gaga wanted to extend the artRave to reach 100 shows but C2C needs to take off
- She wasn't allowed to sing Ratchet on tour due to copyright issues but DJWS and herself owned the instrumental.
- the artRave dvd is being rushed to be edited and released to coincide with the C2C release so they can promote both of them at the same time
- She wrote a song named "Tick Tock" which may be the new single, produced by Madeon and RedOne
- Lyrics were given through the Gypsy speech she mentioned it twice about the ticking clock, and the word vomit is used in the song.
- Gaga was crying a lot because she thought about her injury last year and believes that's the reason ARTPOP under preformed.
- The new single is a dance record
- the bonus dvd that comes with artRave will include visuals shown at artRave and the ARTPOP film
- the blu ray edition of the tour is a hardcover book including HQ pictures from the tour
- Gaga wants Taylor in a new music video and knows exactly which one
- songs from ARTPOP will appear next tour
- DWUW will eventually be leaked in low quality but not by Gaga
- She said this Christmas will make Monsters "nauseous" - hint at partynauseous release?
- We will hear Paradise soon.

Archived