Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Cover My Farewell2ARTPOP

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

https://plus.google.com/118182502835704302540/posts/j4CTz9fF7pi

I'm trying to upload it to Youtube, for some reason it's bein really buggy today

ARTPOP has been a wild journey and I thought I should share this with you all. Gaga changed me as an artist and a musician where i was just strong before i am now independent! This song embodies the trinity of my being. Love, Music, and Strength. I hope to upload more videos of covers, originals and blahdeeblah because now i am flat footed. I know. The world is my canvas. I am the artist. My voice and instruments are my art things. 

May we all live this way. May we all have the courage to share our art. I love you all please watch and share if you'd like.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SweetEscape

Your timing was a bit off :emma: , but otherwise it was good :sis:

I like your attitude :sis: It's so Gaga :sis: 

Duella Dvil

Lol, I know. It kinda sucks I plan on doing more stuff like that that was like the first take and i had to plant the instrumental over lol. Plum Mess. But I HAD FUN AHAHAH

I'm gonna be doing an Rock Show/ARTPOP/DITD/HAIR Acoustic Mash up here soon

Flippy

Aww! You're so cute! :flutter: Can't wait to hear more!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Duella Dvil

Also If yall want to criticize PLEASE DO SO I ACCEPT EVEN THE HARSHEST CRITICISM 

After I upload the video to youtube I'm gonna be deleting this thread and starting anew lol

MonsterOfSpain

I love Do What U Want too! It may be my favorite Gaga song EVER.

I also like your attitude a lot.  :yes:  

Archived