1. 1. Which is better?

• MONSTER Ball HBO
    • Artrave Yahoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I would wait until we have the artRAVE DVD since we don't know yet if the DVD will be the same as the livestream

Yah hah

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

XoXoJoanneGaga

artRave. At least yahoo didn't cut her most iconic songs like hbo did with DITD. Plus the backup vocals in the MB were too high most of the time and you could barely hear Gaga. Yesterday she was just fĂƒÆ’Âčcking flawless.

Playback was really loud at the Artrave, I couldn't hear her at all during GUY. But yea they both had that problem in some way

The stream last night wasn't the final product, we should just wait till the DVD release :)

Well, your post was pretty shady with the artRave and I saw a bunch of other comments from you bashing the AP era

Saying the Monster Ball is better than the Artrave isn't hating, it's the common opinion. You can like them both and think one is better lol

Azor Ahai

HBO had actual editing and correct camera switching , this was a live stream and mistakes were made.

Im hoping they wont copy paste the livestream in a DVD and put a fancy Venus cover on it and call it a movie tho :wtf:

Supersonic

What is point of incessantly comparing things over and over and over again, why can't you guys just enjoy things as they are. if u wanna be negative all the freaking time go stan for somebody else

I enjoyed the stream way more.

I second this.

Although Monster Ball was theatrical, the artRave was however more enjoyable. It wasn't just Gaga performing a song, but more like raving with Gaga. She knew we were watching, it was live and you could feel the atmosphere.  

Of course the Monster Ball HBO special had better editing, camera work, and direction. But the artRAVE had so much passion and intensity due to it being the last show.

I loved both. :sweat:

I enjoyed the stream way more.

would admin lie?

nGzklR.gif

watching artrave was really fun and that u and i performance was everything 

There's no comparison between an edited HBO special/DVD and a live stream...obviously The Monster Ball wins for production as of right now. Do this poll again once we have the artRAVE DVD and it's been edited properly lol.

Now as for the actual show, vocals, energy, etc. artRAVE live stream trumps The Monster Ball special, hands down.

Archived