💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Elton John saved me"

yxi

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

She said this during dope at yesterday's artRAVE. It makes me so sad. She was really high all the time in 2012-2013, 'm glad she is recovering know, C2C is necesary for her, let her live some months of no-pop and support her buying the album.

Her next solo album won't come till mid-late 2016...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Tony and Elton both have helped Gaga to get through hard times. I's great that these two legends are friends with Gaga. :)

this was not for elton :deadbanana:

This was at her best friends (the asian one, not starlight) wedding. 

Yes. Read the artice, she is saying that she was high as **** at Bo's wedding and that's when she realized she needed help.

Rolodex of Hate

I remember that time when she was all 'Princess High' and she tried to make smoking and taking d--gs sound cool and edgy, and she was rude to her fans and very detached. It was a sickly period, but I'm so happy she's overcome it :excited:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Pain of fame1

lady-gaga-bridesmaid-bo-oconnor-wedding. High as fff :spin:

i4c6b534b7dcf6_700.jpg?w=600

True. But when she's high she wears the most normal outfits and looks even better ( except of her face..she looks so sick..) maybe its because of that she forgets she's famous? Anyway, 2012 and 2013 were such a mess and that's one of the main reasons the era was a mess too. If she had been more sober planning everything carefully intead of...

Pain of fame1

I remember that time when she was all 'Princess High' and she tried to make smoking and taking d--gs sound cool and edgy, and she was rude to her fans and very detached. It was a sickly period, but I'm so happy she's overcome it :excited:

2012 adn early 2013 were a mess.I'm glad ARTPOP did not end up being that princess high d--g empowerement mess, it would destroy gaga's career

But she apparently added about her heavy d--g use and smoking that "that time of my life is gone". And I sure hope it is. 

RAMROD

I an happy she got lots of supports from fellow musicians like Elton, Tony, amd maybe even mich more unnamed named that she doesn't feel like to say.

It is great to have moral supports when you f-ed up, you know.

She needed all the helps given.

Also, it is great that there are still much more senior musicians and musical legends that genuinely takes Gaga as friends than shadily making a remark on national TV for their own gains.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pain of fame1

It was quite obvious to me after the Born This Way Ball in Vienna that she has serious d--g problems.

She says its marijuana, but I sadly suspect it was much more.

I think she's still struggling, which is evident by her body bloating up every now and then.

Get well, Gaga! ♥ I love u

What did she say in vienna?

Rolodex of Hate

2012 adn early 2013 were a mess.I'm glad ARTPOP did not end up being that princess high d--g empowerement mess, it would destroy gaga's career

I agree :yes:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Schwerk

"Just when I'm on stage"

I don't believe that part. She has made it pretty clear during her backstage M&Gs how she really is in a better place now and smoking only sometimes, most of the time she's sober.

And you can really tell she's doing much better, she looks so fresh and youthful, she doesn't go out partying that much, no selfies looking high as fff.

I was there in Sheffield and I dont recall her saying shes only sober when she's on stage.

She also talked about how she was so drunk at Taylor's brothers wedding, she passed out on the front lawn in her Versace.

I just wonder how no-one in her circle of friends or family could prevent her from going down the wrong path like that. I wonder what pulled her out of it. Maybe it was the hip thing? Like she needed actual physical pain to 'take her mind off' her mental pain?

Happy to see her so happy lately and I hope she won't go down dark paths in the future, even if that's just part of her personality.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Elizabeth

B3DJU6FIAAAzCSV.jpg

full excerpt of what she said :)

She's just too dramatic. It was concerning me at first but now I'm like wth.
She has literally everything in life and she behaves as if her life was nightmare.

How is she being too dramatic? :huh:

Cocaine Heart

You all need to GROW THE **** UP.

It shouldn't matter whether one person or the other saved her life. We should be happy that she has supportive people around to help her cope. 

Immature, rude little b---hes tbh

We going to boo

Archived