Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Beyoncé - 7/11

Dolev

Featured Posts

Hmm i like the video cuz i can see fun side of her,but i hate that song so much....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

:hor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViIg9AsxMno

I mean release a actual single and a fun video for it :cryga:

Vernier

I'm not sure what I really think yet, but it was a fun, different side for her

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I mean release a actual single and a fun video for it :cryga:

Good idea. I would love for gaga to release a song for a single with a non serious fun video.

The video is nice and funny, I don't really like the song for now, except the final part a bit :emma:
Maybe it's a grower :emma:

Rudz Xinc

what kind of low budget **** is that?

but I kinda like it :duck:

I could see everybody's jamming to this song in the club

Look at those clowns

Girl has lost her god damn mind. :rip:

After the FLAWLESS videos and music on Beyonce, what the **** is this song and "video"?  Get it together, Bey.  :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Miranda Sings

Chirst Almighty, stop taking this so seriously. It's clearly a fun song and she produced the video mostly herself. Not every song has to be something deep or beautiful. She's not "messy" or whatever. She's just having some fun. Y'all should learn to do that too.

Love the home video-like approach. The once untouchable image established by years of 'perfect' image branding is slowly wearing off. This video is no different than the countless videos on YouTube or on Vine or anywhere else online where a group of friends are just having the time of their lives. And she's still flawless.

KrisFromMars

Love the home video-like approach. The once untouchable image established by years of 'perfect' image branding is slowly wearing off. This video is no different than the countless videos on YouTube or on Vine or anywhere else online where a group of friends are just having the time of their lives. And she's still flawless.

It makes me relate and like her more :giveup:

Archived