💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett perform Cheek to Cheek on 'The Colbert Report'

Gia

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!   :omg:  I totally wrote on here that they should do the Colbert Report before it ends. Someone told me it was a bad idea, but i guess Bobby and Gaga thought otherwise... 

Proof http://gagadaily.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=24679&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=f3ec306265ad73f50e28113f05d0bdb8&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&st=80

LoveandMagic

It's a brilliant show with a pretty big audience and cult following. The show only has a handful of episodes left, so I'm sure a lot of people will be watching. His musical guests are almost always high-brow, I don't think any of Gaga's peers have been on the Colbert Report. It's like the meeting of two great satirists, Gaga and Colbert. 

So, yeah, it's awesome.

This. I loved it when M.I.A. was on! I also love Stephen.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Omegahedron

what is the colbert report?

Some right wing talk show nut who makes a load of low-brow mutton-dressed-as-lamb humour and peddles it to people who enjoy hating others.

But yay promo I guess.

Whispering

Some right wing talk show nut who makes a load of low-brow mutton-dressed-as-lamb humour and peddles it to people who enjoy hating others.

But yay promo I guess.

Stephen Colbert isn't right wing...he is making fun of the right wing nuts! :smh:

The Colbert Report is a satirical news show in which Colbert portrays a caricatured version of conservative political pundits. It parodies the conventions of television news broadcasting, particularly cable-personality political talk shows like The O'Reilly Factor and Glenn Beck.

On a sidenote, he has won 9 Emmy awards and 2 Grammys. :)

holyscheibe

But yay promo I guess.

ummm... have you ever even watched it?  :what:

Archived