💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP could've been the next Bionic aka the best album ever if..

Merier Care

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merier Care

tumblr_mxzhjqW2tg1qk08n1o1_500.gif

i died when i looked at christina and it looked like something exploded on her head.

:usrs: :usrs: :usrs:

I always felt like You Lost Me didn't fit into the Bionic era at all. She should have released an other uptempo song with the same bionic imagery.

it was her mission to release the best songs of bionic. the success doesn't matter when it's about quality and she SERVED with bionic. at least once in ha life kii. :hehe:

I think Lift Me Up is most beautiful than You Lost Me. It's the best song from that album in my opinion

i love lift me up as well but ylm is superior in any aspect if you ask me.

What's Bionic

i already told you, look:

hunty read the title please! :wub:

Yes I definitely prefer the 'Bionic' ballads, 'Dope' is a good song tho.

'I am' is the best ballad on 'Bionic'. 

bionic

altho OT I'd really love Gaga to sing a ballad like You Lost Me... maybe if she works with Linda Perry she can give Gaga ha Beautiful  :coffee:

buy bionic

Merier Care

altho OT I'd really love Gaga to sing a ballad like You Lost Me... maybe if she works with Linda Perry she can give Gaga ha Beautiful  :coffee:

YLM ****s on beautiful and since gags said it's about the music, not the bling, she should choose a song like YLM.

Slap yourself before I slap you,you delusional b---h.

you lost me </3

bionic

YLM ****s on beautiful and since gags said it's about the music, not the bling, she should choose a song like YLM.

you lost me </3

Gaga's happy with her love life rn... maybe she can give us  her version of Back to Basics :giveup: another Linda Perry and Xtina masterpiece. I can see Gaga rocking a song like Hurt

Cheek to Cheek was the 1st step in the transition

buy bionic

Merier Care

Gaga's happy with her love life rn... maybe she can give us  her version of Back to Basics :giveup: another Linda Perry and Xtina masterpiece. I can see Gaga rocking a song like Hurt

Cheek to Cheek was the 1st step in the transition

mh true.. but i think gaga wouldn't be able to create a masterpiece as perfect as YLM so maybe she'll get her hurt one day. :)

ARTPOP > Bionic

Dope > everything

:rip:

Merier Care

Are we sure that comparing this trash to ARTPOP is a fair thing?

can't you just not post anything if your posts are **** like this? :(

can't you just not post anything if your posts are **** like this? :(

You don't really want to start this argue with me

Are you comparing one of worst musical record from X-Tina to Gaga's ARTPOP?

You sounded like a joke when you said that Gaga should make a cover of You Lost Me

🌹 free britney 🌹

Merier Care

You don't really want to start this argue with me

Are you comparing one of worst musical record from X-Tina to Gaga's ARTPOP?

You sounded like a joke when you said that Gaga should make a cover of You Lost Me

bionic is a great album, covering different genres and styles of music, experimenting with different sounds. slaying with ballads like you lost me or amazing electropop anthems like not myself tonight or even elastic love.

you don't have to like it, everyone makes mistakes. but don't spam my thread if you don't want to do anything but spreading hate without a reason.

Archived