Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady gaga project help

JgHaus78

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

What about it makes it not a regular album?

Fake monster tbh

What doesn't make "The Remix", "Born This Way: The Remix", "The Cherrytree Sessions" and the rest regular album? And i couldn't care less about being called fake monster, I don't have to be called moster at all, I know what I am and what I like, and don't need people to tell me.

Cheek to Cheek is Life , I'm sorry i love that album  :wub:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

JgHaus78

What doesn't make "The Remix", "Born This Way: The Remix", "The Cherrytree Sessions" and the rest regular album? And i couldn't care less about being called fake monster, I don't have to be called moster at all, I know what I am and what I like, and don't need people to tell me.

WOAH DID WE FORGET WHY THIS THREAD IS HERE... I STILL NEED HELP AND CHEEK TO CHEEK IS AN ALBUM

Paper Gangsta

WOAH DID WE FORGET WHY THIS THREAD IS HERE... I STILL NEED HELP AND CHEEK TO CHEEK IS AN ALBUM

So is "The Remix", "Born This Way: The Remix" and "The Cherrytree Sessions"

JgHaus78

The cherrytree sessions kinda... the remix albums dont count since theyre just remix albums. 

Paper Gangsta

The cherrytree sessions kinda... the remix albums dont count since theyre just remix albums. 

and CTC is covers album ;)

JgHaus78

and CTC is covers album ;)

new material that shes singing and its actually being promoted with a tour... remix albums dont get that kind of treatment

FrankGutz

The Cherrytree Sessions IS AN EP, NOT A FULL ALBUM

"The Remix" and "Born This Way: The Remix" like their names, are a REMIX ALBUMS, they are not regular/normal albums

iBieZZQGLenwf.png

well, that's beautiful

idDKeXXGQKsH1.png

:heart:  The C2C cover

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Paper Gangsta

The Cherrytree Sessions IS AN EP, NOT A FULL ALBUM

"The Remix" and "Born This Way: The Remix" like their names, are a REMIX ALBUMS, they are not regular/normal albums

Duh!

and CTC is debut album by Gaga&Tony. It's not classified as Gaga's album. It's collaborative album hence why it isn't regular album like every other.

fAmemonster5678

im doing a lady gaga project too but mine is a paper. its terrible. but i got to make a collage of my favorite gaga styles. i mean i love her looks nowb ut this is a total thowback when she had the long bonde hair and the sleek straight bangs withh er hair bow. i just love these looks.http://imgur.com/delete/MIsI7rRu875PhB3

im doing a lady gaga project too but mine is a paper. its terrible. but i got to make a collage of my favorite gaga styles. i mean i love her looks nowb ut this is a total thowback when she had the long bonde hair and the sleek straight bangs withh er hair bow. i just love these looks.http://imgur.com/delete/MIsI7rRu875PhB3

Oops I accidentally hit the delete button :fat:

THIS

Archived