πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE London: "I take medication everyday for mental illness"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

the last thing Gaga probably wants is a twitter trend '#prayforgaga' '#staystronggaga' with people expressing how worried they are.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Yeah I knew this already, its sad :(

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

illySpencer

It's not a surprise, she said that she was depressed during BTW and ARTPOP, and god knows that the music industry is really hard. Antidepressants is the only way to heal, so I'm proud of her to talk about that.Β 

daviddarko

"I take medication everyday for mental illness and depression." ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Lady Gaga at #artRAVELondon.

Β 

On Twitter everywhere...

Β 

:emo: :emo: :emo:

Β 

Β 

source???????????????

swine killer

No matter what , she's still the authentic Lady Gaga. She can do Mary Jane or antidepressants. She's still herself and she's not lost in space.

Psychedelic

Taking medication for depression doesn't have to mean that you're depressed,Β if you have chronic depression, your brain can't produce serotonin and dopamine in the necessary quantities..

So it's basically something you can take to keep things balanced, not always to treat an on going depression :)

THIS!

Β 

Someone who knows about this stuff...

Β 

Yeah guys, chill... It doesn't necessarily means she's depressed, you can get anxious or start crying for no reason in particular, some people's brain can't produce serotonin or dopamine even if their actual depression time was long before.

Psychedelic

She was depressed around New Year's, maybe they put her on some meds.Β 

:yes: This type of treatments have to be taken in a time lapse of over 1 year or more, even if you feel better within the first couple of months... People are making a big deal about it!

Computer

This is serious. I remember her talking about depression and later on the depression clearing. But I really hope this is the best course of action, if it's even true. I don't really want her to be on antidepressants.

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

MonsterMum

This is serious. I remember her talking about depression and later on the depression clearing. But I really hope this is the best course of action, if it's even true. I don't really want her to be on antidepressants.

Β 

Well if it is true it's better she takes them, literally for her own sanity.

She's been depressed since BTW, maybe even earlier :( Living with diagnosed depression must be hard, especially when you're under so much pressure like Gaga...

NewYorkCity

It is not big deal

There is a lot of people who suffer of cronic depression, which is a normal problem like having diabetes. Theres an hormone that the brain stops producing called serotonine (also known as "the happines hormone") so you need medication to make it work again. The treatment lasts from 6 to 9 months. Sometimes this depression is caused because something that goes wrong in your life, but it can also happen without any reason. She was having a hard time during november-march so yeah... no big deal.

Archived