Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE has a limited time.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Obviously Gaga... You spent $24 million on your house

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if thats true... why is she always late? :koons:

she is never late...

lmfaoo showed up an hour late at mine i was so turnt with colleen playing

the show starts around 9 so...

I wish she'd done this and paid the fine instead of cutting the first BTWB in London short 2 years ago :noparty:

She only had to cut it short because she gave us a special piano performance which pushed the time... even though you didn't appreciate it because you didn't know the song :lolgaga:

Yep was there when she said that a little over an hour ago :flutter: but I remember her saying it for her previous tours. The show tonight was lovely, she's truly amazing :heart: she also said this might be the first time an artist asked their audience to leave :lmao: she was worried because people might not be able to get home if they stay out too late :smh:

high heeled fem

THIS IS ****ED UP :grr:

Lady Gaga Daily â€@gagadaily  25m minutes ago
"I'm going to play longer than I should. I'll have to pay a fine, but I don't give a **** about money!" -Gaga at #artRAVEManchester just now

the thing is she finished in prague at 11.45 PM its too late, im going to miss my public transports home having living outside london like lots of other people, why can't she finish at 10.30pm

what time is she coming on stage :huh: this makes me up :grr: 

Haroon

She only had to cut it short because she gave us a special piano performance which pushed the time... even though you didn't appreciate it because you didn't know the song :lolgaga:

LOOOOOOL omg I KNEW after I saw your username on the notification that it'd be about Imagination :toofunga: SHE ARRIVED LATE OKAY :cryga:

high heeled fem

I know!!! Everytime I go to a Gaga concert, I'm like, girl, come on now, I'm sick of waiting :crossed:

The worst was the Monster Ball in Montreal in April 2011. I swear she came on at like 9:45 :madge:

shes been opening at 10pm at artrave at some places :/

Laceface

THIS IS ****ED UP :grr:

Lady Gaga Daily â€@gagadaily  25m minutes ago

"I'm going to play longer than I should. I'll have to pay a fine, but I don't give a **** about money!" -Gaga at #artRAVEManchester just now

the thing is she finished in prague at 11.45 PM its too late, im going to miss my public transports home having living outside london like lots of other people, why can't she finish at 10.30pm

what time is she coming on stage :huh: this makes me up :grr:

Seriously? I'll have to leave early if this happens otherwise i'll miss my connecting train and underground  :shocked:

LOOOOOOL omg I KNEW after I saw your username on the notification that it'd be about Imagination :toofunga: SHE ARRIVED LATE OKAY :cryga:

You knew because I'm right :thetea:

She was a little late, I'll give you that :lolgaga:

Vernier

I thought this was about the tour having like 17 dates left or something :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

That J

I know!!! Everytime I go to a Gaga concert, I'm like, girl, come on now, I'm sick of waiting :crossed:

The worst was the Monster Ball in Montreal in April 2011. I swear she came on at like 9:45 :madge:

Try a Madonna show once if you haven't already. Girl gets later with each tour. MDNA? 10:55pm

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived