💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea first artist since Gaga to have 1st 3 songs hit #1 on Pop!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Her other singles flopped so hard that they don't even count. Guess that means GUY was never a single.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fancy went #1 because of Charli XCX, Problem is Ariana's song and Black Widow owes its success to Dark Horse :manicure:

Congratulations tho :party:

Iggy was around in the public eye before these singles hit the top. I remember hearing murda buziness (or however she spelled it) and my world and whatnot ages before Fancy came out.. So she already had a head start. With Gaga it was just BAM! Just Dance.

I'll never understand why monsters are so quick to discredit Iggy. Let her have her time in the sun. Don't you hate it when other people discredit Gaga? This is why everyone hates us.

Well there's a difference between singing and rapping. Especially when you have a lot of writers on your songs.

Her other singles flopped so hard that they don't even count. Guess that means GUY was never a single.

your logic is flawed when guy charted

SissyFromSpace

She's still gonna fade

there's nothing appealing enough about her to keep her going past a few more years. she's just the hot feature pop rapper atm.

She'll never be Onika

OMG the FUMES. Continue to fume pressed Little Monster :excited: :excited:

Queen Iggy betta SLAY. Haters stay MAD :excited:

Queen Nicki and Iggy dominating rap :wub:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

Queen Rita aiding the poor

tumblr_ml9vxicOaS1s2hldso1_500.gif

That's why rita's sales and singles sales here are the pits?

continue to fume. hihi.

Why so much IGGY hate? :noparty:

They're mad Iggy broke a Gaga record.

I don't blame em' tho...it must suck for all these artists to break records Gaga has started...

and your comparing before a new artist took off to a established grammy winning artist who couldnt get a top 10 hit 

rather embarrassing of you tbh  :coffee:

angelduuh

You guys are so pressed. The girl is having her success, why you can't be happy for her? It's not like she talked bad about Gaga or something like that.

And actually I like Fancy and Black Widow just for Iggy's verses. I don't like the choruses too much.

your logic is flawed when guy charted

Who cares if they charted or not. This article is completely misleading to anyone that thinks Fancy was her first single, and I'm pretty sure that's what most people think.

Who cares if they charted or not. This article is completely misleading to anyone that thinks Fancy was her first single, and I'm pretty sure that's what most people think.

which is why theres a article attached so they can read  :ghostney:  this isnt the first time this has been done. is it really that awful that iggy has success

SissyFromSpace

You guys are so pressed. The girl is having her success, why you can't be happy for her? It's not like she talked bad about Gaga or something like that.

And actually I like Fancy and Black Widow just for Iggy's verses. I don't like the choruses too much.

Exactly

this is why so many people make fun of GGD and Monsters. They looks so mad and pressed. Imagine if Katy broke this record :dies:

Morphine Prince

Of course Work and Change Your Life were released before but "Fancy" is considered her breakthrough. 

I don't understand why some people here hate Iggy so much. She hasn't done anything to make you hate her. You can stay pressed as she continues to slay the charts. 

Proud fan since early 2013 before she made it big. 

OMG the FUMES. Continue to fume pressed Little Monster :excited: :excited:

Queen Iggy betta SLAY. Haters stay MAD :excited:

you sound dumb sis. no one is fuming, I'm speaking TRUTH. deal with it

And first off my reply was directed at the OP's comment about "and haters on here said she will dissapear in 2 years"

like um no, she hasn't even been mainstream for 2 years, let's wait until 2 years comes before we determine whether she fades or nah TwEYh81.gif

Archived