đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I was gonna cancel - comes true

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

According to the Kylie fan board, the German tour got cancelled!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g0c9mv0j9E

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

poor Kylie  :giveup:  She just performed here in Budapest, and I heard like only 50% of the tickets were sold... mess

VforVendetta

Kylie sure didn't have longevity. For the successful old Pop acts the attendances increase, not decrease.

Mess.

I think there are lies involved in this. How can she sell 12000 tickets in Latvia (the show's about to be sold out) and sell the same amount in the whole Germany?!

Liam Germanotta

Mess.

I think there are lies involved in this. How can she sell 12000 tickets in Latvia (the show's about to be sold out) and sell the same amount in the whole Germany?!

How many dates did Latvia have and how big was the arena? Honestly I believe four big German arenas were simply too much for a #9 peaking album...

How many dates did Latvia have and how big was the arena? Honestly I believe four big German arenas were simply too much for a #9 peaking album...

12000 capacity. Its like 85-90% sold now. (She has sold it out with her 2 previous tours too) And the shows in 2 weeks. 1 date. But like Latvia has a population of 1,9 million people. Compare it to Germany! + her albums never chart very good (except Aphrodite)

12000 capacity. Its like 85-90% sold now. (She has sold it out with her 2 previous tours too) And the shows in 2 weeks. 1 date. But like Latvia has a population of 1,9 million people. Compare it to Germany! + her albums never chart very good (except Aphrodite)

Promo and I guess it's more of an event?

Archived