💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MB vs BTWB vs artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

The Fame Ball.

yup. whenever i say I think tfb is one of her best, if not THE best, people accuse me of joking or some ****. I remember I posted a couple of weeks back that I prefered her set on the ***cat dolls tour over the art rave, which I truly do, and then, that Sara mod gave me a WP and told me I was flamebaiting and ****. I mean you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
MEDONER

yup. whenever i say I think tfb is one of her best, if not THE best, people accuse me of joking or some ****. I remember I posted a couple of weeks back that I prefered her set on the ***cat dolls tour over the art rave, which I truly do, and then, that Sara mod gave me a WP and told me I was flamebaiting and ****. I mean you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

Yeah, the opening set for the PCD was amazing, The Fame Era is so underrated in this fanbase

BTW Ball and TMB :legend: those were awesome.

The artRAVE was nice but I missed something, in the long run it won't be iconic like the other tours

FameHookah

The Fame Ball.

Yeah, the opening set for the PCD was amazing, The Fame Era is so underrated in this fanbase

The Poker Face acapella intro >>>

Im so pressed at how people uderrates The Fame

WTF is MDNA

BTWB in terms of overall plot, imagery, and performance.

artRave and MB and even FB are all great in their own right, though.

3 points in and ready for more

I have been to all three.

My favorite has been by far the Monster Ball. It's when she was at her height, not that it matters, but you could feel the epicness and iconicness of it in the arena, while the show was happening. Idk how to explain it but it was an amazing feeling. Flawless setlist, flawless costumes, flawless interludes and flawless stage.

Second is artRAVE. It left me so high afterwards, something no other concert has done. I liked most of the costumes and the interludes but I thought that shortening the songs was half assed and the complicated stage was kind of a mess.

Third Born This Way Ball. Liked it but nothing more. Yeah the castle was amazing but that was about it. The costumes slayed too.

MB > aR > BTWB

who will love me when the night is over

NE Thing

I feel BTWB didn't have as smooth a transition between songs as the Monster Ball. I didn't go to artRave

oh, my answer is tmb

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

TMB 100%... it was the dance music... the craziness surrounding her at the time. It all accumulated to the show and the fans going insane!

artRAVE is a close 2nd with BTWB 3rd for me... i was not on the floor and the stadium was way too big to create any real vibe for me. 

Rollercoaster

Tmb but I didn't even go.

It's funny really, tmb was so good because of all the great music. As the fillers got more pushed forward and all from the past was singles, it started to underwhelm.

I think the only way to have a tour as iconic as tmb again is to get a stellar setlist together which means a decent album.

Archived