Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Power Ranger Legendary War

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cLPHx4qHwM

In October/November 2014, the current Power Ranger's season "Power Rangers Super Megaforce" will have a legendary battle and all 21 season's of power rangers will be battling in this battle.

Some of the actors from past seasons will be on the episode also including Tommy, The original Green/White Power Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers including Melody Perkin's.. AKA Astronema - Villian from Power Rangers In Space and Pink Ranger on Lost Galaxy. 

Thoughts?

-Mark

I think Gokaiger did it better, but I'm still excited to see it! This season has been a bit more interesting than the weirdness that was last season, so here's hoping for a good finale!

I think Gokaiger did it better, but I'm still excited to see it! This season has been a bit more interesting than the weirdness that was last season, so here's hoping for a good finale!

Super Sentai versions are almost always better. Moreso, after Disney took over PR

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Super Sentai versions are almost always better. Moreso, after Disney took over PR

Oh yeah, I agree, but I think I like Power Rangers for what it is, badly acted and cheesier than Sentai. Hahah, true, I mean Ninja Storm is one of my favourite seasons, but since Saban own it again, they've done a worse job with it than Disney did for those few years they owned it. Plus, the current airing format is a nightmare!

Oh yeah, I agree, but I think I like Power Rangers for what it is, badly acted and cheesier than Sentai. Hahah, true, I mean Ninja Storm is one of my favourite seasons, but since Saban own it again, they've done a worse job with it than Disney did for those few years they owned it. Plus, the current airing format is a nightmare!

True

Plus this whole combining 2 Sentais into one season, with the second half being "super" 

And they are skipping Go Busters  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HausOfMark

i stopped after Lost Galaxy. The last of the Zordon/Alpha era.

where can I watch the Gokaiger episodes?

-Mark

i stopped after Lost Galaxy. The last of the Zordon/Alpha era.

where can I watch the Gokaiger episodes?

A fan-subtitle group called TV Nihon have the whole show up. Just good "tv nihon" and go on to their tracker page, you'll be able to find the show there! It's soooo good! 

Archived