💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Everyone will get a CD :smh: , he was probably just accidentally thrown in an extra. Whenever the people shipping out a product are packaging the items they look at a picking slip and ship them out, it's not as if his copy was someone else's nor is a copy of the standard C2C something that was beyond limited (just the signed booklet). It actually would cost LT more for them to pay for return shipping and have a stock sit on shelves than it would to just let it go. He did nothing wrong, it's his. He's in the right to do what he wises and in this case he has been kind enough to give someone else the opportunity to have an album they may not be able to get.

He said he might do a giveaway if he gets two signed booklets though and in that case he would be stealing someone else's booklet, cuz they are limited and have been paid for

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't read what he said right... :awkney:

1. He didn't steal because it's not his fault nor did he expect that to happen.

2. He said he'll do a giveaway for the second one because it wouldn't be fair that he got a second one.

1. The moment he chooses to give away something that is not his, especially a limited item someone paid for, he did steal it, the bank will tell you to givw back money that was transferred into your account by accident as well, it's consodeeed theft if you spend it and don't pay it back

2.it wouldn't be fair if he gives away an item someone else paid for either

Monster2015

1. The moment he chooses to give away something that is not his, especially a limited item someone paid for, he did steal it, the bank will tell you to givw back money that was transferred into your account by accident as well, it's consodeeed theft if you spend it and don't pay it back

2.it wouldn't be fair if he gives away an item someone else paid for either

Ok first of all I didn't steal anything so let's just clear that. Second of all its not my fault that my bank account wouldn't accept the paypal transaction which caused me to call looney toons and see why it wasn't working. The only reason I got two was because I had a pending transaction (which I knew wasn't going to go through) and I cancelled the transaction to start over with a new one which they allowed me to do. It should've been on their part to fix that but instead they just sent two CDs for the two transactions. It's very complicated but they did it. And thank you Mattheww for explaining it better for me lol :runhug:

I'd imagine they would tell you to keep it as you would have to pay for postage to return the item that was sent by mistake.They probably could be arsed messing around to process the postage payment.

This is really taking the piss now with these cd's, I get stuff from Australia & Japan that takes a week to arrive.

RAMROD

Everyone will get a CD  :smh: , he was probably just accidentally thrown in an extra. Whenever the people shipping out a product are packaging the items they look at a picking slip and ship them out, it's not as if his copy was someone else's nor is a copy of the standard C2C something that was beyond limited (just the signed booklet). It actually would cost LT more for them to pay for return shipping and have a stock sit on shelves than it would to just let it go. He did nothing wrong, it's his. He's in the right to do what he wises and in this case he has been kind enough to give someone else the opportunity to have an album they may not be able to get. 

That is what you think.

It is clear in the LT page that they are only offers 2000 plus 75 more CDs 

and that comes with the same amount of booklets.

And each of them have soldout.

Decency of people are decreasing these days.

If a person just pay only for one CD and get 2,

they should return the other one.

It is not his. people are crazy.

Oh my god. Goodbye.

Good bye to you too. Have a good life.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Why do i find the argument so hilarious tho :rip:

Because it is.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

Y'all sound so ridiculous right now :lmao: I seriously wouldn't give two ****s if I didn't get the CD, I'm just here for the signed booklet.  :coffee:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Y'all sound so ridiculous right now :lmao: I seriously wouldn't give two ****s if I didn't get the CD, I'm just here for the signed booklet. :coffee:

The signed booklet was a free incentive to buy the cd.I paid for the cd, why wouldn't we want it?

i dont get why people are laughing over ramrod's point.

WOULD IT BE FUNNY IF YOUR SIGNED COPY DID NOT COME?

Gaga signed the exact quantity that looney tunes sold.

no extras so there isn't any substitute to replace the missing quanitities.

so if a person got 2 signed booklets, and paid for one.

what happens to the missing booklet?

someone will get a refund and never get the thing that they paid for.

easy as that.

not really funny if you're going to be that person who gets a refund.

and btw, im not saying its not monster2014's fault.

but dont laugh at ramrod for making a point.

eventually, someone will not get their booklet, and you dont definitely want to be that person.

just keep it fair.

00026 † 10000

Cameron Dallas

We don't even know if someone's not gonna get they're booklet. Maybe the cd is just a mistake and the booklets will be fine

I understood that the booklets will be shipped by Interscope and no Lonney Toones, so they will ship the booklets signed to everyone who paid for that, no mattering if you received the cd or not (because looney Tunes shipped the CDs)

Archived