💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

I love them all :fan: 

Icant say one but Aura lyric video :grr:  or some ****ty ft, like: videophone / chillin'

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

None. Even the ones mostly mentioned here, like Eh Eh (cute, sweet, and by far her most "normal", much like the song itself) and TEOG (minimalist, dark, vintage-looking). They're better than nothing. 

I'm surprised that quite a handful dislike the MV of Judas. While I'm not a fan of it as a single because it completely slowed down her momentum back then, its music video IS by far the most interesting video from the entire BTW era. The production alone makes it one of her best visually. That video is possibly among the best things BTW has brought to us. I cannot imagine why one wouldn't want it to exist.  :toofunny:

GagaUnderYou

G.U.Y.

Song and video are low points in her career. Onward and upward. 

She looked really s-xy in that video though 

MonsterRocket

The Edge of Glory and G.U.Y in what concerns to some points.

The first one was just terrible (bad editing, it looked cheap...) and the swimming pool, the housewives and the semi-egyptian/greek goddess them of G.U.Y just isn't for me.

BTW, why are you asking us to tell the reasons if you're not explaining yours and just saying alejandro 'for many reasons'?  :huh:

Archived