💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: "I crashed. I just didn’t even want to make music anymore."

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Six years of working non-stop left singer-songwriter Lady Gaga exhausted, she tells Anthony Mason in an interview for CBS Sunday Morning With Charles Osgood to be broadcast Sept. 21 (9:00 AM, ET) on the CBS Television Network. However, singing with legendary performer Tony Bennett makes her happy, she says. Gaga, born Stefani Germanotta, took a break from performing after her last CD, ARTPOP, didn’t fare as well as predicted. The reviews even led her to doubt herself.

“I felt like people were holding me to a pretty high standard. Everybody’s hooting and hollering because, you know, I didn’t sell 20 million records this time. You know, it’s one thing to put a train on the tracks. But it’s another thing to keep the train on the tracks. You can’t just let a train out on the tracks and just run it out… I crashed. I just didn’t even want to make music anymore.†- Lady Gaga

Read the rest of the article here - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lady-gaga-i-crashed-from-working-6-years-non-stop/

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I feel for her here :cryga: the expectations for ARTPOP were very high and they weren't met

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SlaeUrAnus

She set the far way too high too early.

Tbf, I do not think she can replicate TF/TFM success. Hopefully she can get back on track and keep producing great music.

In my messy era.

SiberianBreaks

That really shows how she was affected by the way ARTPOP was received. That's why I think she will do everything to win the GP back with her next album.

The worst part is that a lot of people still expect it from her.  :emo:

Uhm shouldn't that be seen as a compliment tho? It's not like we're calling her a flop that will never top herself again. 

Archived