đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it worry you that Gaga "dislikes" Telephone?

Dodo

Featured Posts

One of her most iconic videos & song.. and she hates it. 

Considering she has "total" control of her career right now, it's scary to know that she probably won't create around the lines of "telephone" ever again considering she dislikes it, right? 

Which again.. bothers me because it's literally one of her best videos (if not, her best imo). & doesn't she hate the video more than the song too or something?  :toofunny:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Biting the hand that fed her. Smh. What happened to living for your art and die defending it. I am curious tho, I d heard before that she dislikes it, but I can't remember why? Insight anyone?

Morphine Prince

I don't understand why she doesn't like it. Did she even like it when she made it? Does this mean no continuation? Does this mean no Beyonce collabs in the future? How does Beyonce feel about that statement? The world may never know. 

A lot of artists reflect negatively upon their work. It's fine. I think she dislikes the song but just finds the video hard to watch.

FragileLamplite

No. The song is not very well written filler based upon a flimsy concept. The video, however, I think she was probably just high while filming and has bad memories about it.

I don't think she hates it? Last I remembered, she just disliked the some aspect of its creation, thus kind of leading her to dislike some parts of its whole.

I think.

3 points in and ready for more

FRANK1991

it's ok it was never my favorite song/ music video anyway

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

No she never said she doesn't like it, she just said it was her least favorite to make bc she connects with it least out of all her work, I mean & she also still performs it :awkney:

xoxo cupcakke

I probably think she doesn't like it because she was kind of forced to make a song that was for Britney and thus not her own her own. She even said that about Text You Pictures because the song was for the ***cat Dolls or something like that.

It's probably more to do with the fact she didn't write it for herself, it was written for Britney along with Quicksand, but ended up being used on TFM. I don't really know how that relates, but it just seems a bit weird, probably why she doesn't have a strong connection with it, maybe? I don't think she hates it either, despite what she said in that interview that time...it doesn't worry me. 

The Telephone video is still one of my favourites anyway :shrug:

XoXoJoanneGaga

She said she has bad memories associated with it cause she had to fight to get it back after selling it. I can't imagine why she would dislike the video, it has much better directing, cinematography, and editing than any of the videos she's directed herself. 

She has the right to dislike some of her work. Like Cyndi Lauper had that song on Goonies that was really popular, but she hated it.

wasn't it the commercial aspect of the telephone video that she hated? 

I really have no idea but I hope it's the over production... 

Archived