đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Lyrical genius, authentic vocals, production perfected to its limit, vocal diversity - such things. I'd feel very lucky to hear a fresh sound in Gaga's music just like Cheek to Cheek was a warm wave of re-invension. Even if Gaga does just pop, I'd be thankful more and more if she shows a different side of her pop persona. The Fame and ARTPOP were typical dance albums, I'd prefer something other than that this time. Just like Born This Way was a turning point in Gaga's musicality, if Gaga's new album is pop, I'd prefer it to be different than the typical EDM-influenced songs she does. Thus, rock would really excite me. Or an album with power ballads would have me very excited. If it's jazz, then I'd like to see how Gaga performs with a solo jazz album. Anyway, I'd definitely like to hear live band while recording the song, as well as mixed with computer-engineered sound, if Gaga wants to. Plus, songs with substance is what I love to hear from Gaga, that's what Gaga has been giving me with all her 5 albums, so I'm sure this time I'll be lucky enough to get it too. Whatever she does, I just want her to feel liberated and happy. Whichever musical direction she chooses, I'll be ok with it and I'll enjoy the hell out of it. I just don't want her to go through the same pressure she went through during the making of ARTPOP. She is the best when she is not controlled, that's what happened with Cheek to Cheek. I also want Gaga to take bold steps in music. You know, it was a brave move to put saxophone solo in The Edge of Glory in 2011 music scene, when there was no other song on the radio with saxophone solo around the time. And I'd love an experimental record. Anyway, whatever she does I'm sure she'll give her best effort - that's exactly what she's been doing since her breakthrough!! Best of luck, Gaga! :hug:

Nothing at all. Not gonna create any preconceptions about what she should or shouldn't create.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Rollercoaster

Fade to blonde. Self mourning.

Ballads like princess die. Uptempos like dance in the dark.

Not a hint of blonde or white hair throughout.

Electro gothic in appearance. Black hair, teal hair, scarlet hair.

I want her to master another instrument in her down time. Come back and give us a hellish electric guitar solo.

The options for epic vocals are a winner with this theme.

Sizzily

I think I'll hold off on predictions until we get some kind of hint at a song title or something. She was in a recording studio a few days ago so in a few weeks she might say something.

One Banned Boi

Fiona Apple

1)I want a good dark pop-rock album with more relatable lyrics than born this way and ARTPOP 2)Not heavy production 3)Good promo

Pain of fame1

the forum will melt down if she titles a song Tick Tock because Tik Tok

There's no going to be a gaga song called Tick tock

Pain of fame1

I think Gaga is over the whole dark era in her life :( she seema very happy now so i think she'll be making happy fun ballads.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived